Chapter 24

"Appa!"

Silence was the only thing which surrounded the room as Jae-sung looked at his cousin, shockingly. Mi-soo too looked awestruck as she looked at her phone with wide eyes. No one dared to speak a single word as they both just looked at each other until they heard their little baby girl's sweet giggles.

"Aaapppaa!" Ji-Yeon said while giggling sweetly as she continued to call her Father.

"Aaapp—"

"A-Appa.."

"Aaaappaa!!"

"Appa!!" Finally, Jimin repeated after Ji-Yeon, properly as he slowly opened his eyes and blinked for few seconds before turning his sore neck to look around. The first thing he noticed was that it wasn't his room. White painted walls, strong smell of antiseptics and sanitisers and an uncomfortable bed and pillow beneath him. He frowned as he tried to look around more but his sore neck didn't did much help, causing a painful moan to come out of Jimin's mouth. On hearing the pain strained voice, Mi-soo came out of her awestruck phase as she called out for her husband, who was still looking at Jimin, dumbfounded.

"J-Jae... Jae!! He's awake. Look at Jimin, he's awake. J—"

"J-Jim..Jimin.. oh my Goodness, you are awake. Oh my God! Jimin-ah! Look at me, how are you feeling? S-should I call the doc—"

"Jae! Move your camera towards me. I want to see Jimin, please." Mi-Soo requested she desperately wanted to see her brother and Jae-sung accepted her request as he astonishingly moved his phone to move the device's screen towards his Wife.

On the other hand, Jimin was still in subconscious. He blinked several times to get familiar with the surroundings as he slowly looked around. After getting his senses in the proper track, he heard someone familiar near him, talking to someone. The moment he turned his towards the person, at the same time Jae-sung too moved his phone's screen towards Jimin which caused Jimin'a sight to directly land on the screen of the Phone.

When Jimin's eyes landed on the screen of the device, the first person he saw was an adorable child, looking straight at him with beautiful innocent eyes with her two small fingers in her mouth. Her shinning eyes were looking at him with so much innocence that it made Jimin genuinely smile after so long. All the worry, pain and pressure, suddenly vanished as soon as he looked at the little angel. Jimin kept on smiling while looking at Ji-Yeon, until she again called for her father.

"Appaaaa...!!" Ji-Yeon shrilled softly but adorably which made Jimin's eyes go big and wide causing a cute pout to take over his Lips.

"Eh?!" A surprised sound came out of Jimin's dried up throat as he kept looking at Ji-Yeon with an adorable expression of shock and confusion on his face. The expression didn't go unnoticed by Ji-Yeon as she tried to mimic it.

"Apppaa??" Ji-Yeon asked while mimicking the same expression as of Jimin which made her parents dumbfounded as well.

"M-Me??" Jimin confusingly asked as the dizziness was still surrounding his head so under the influence of dizziness, he kept on talking with a toddler with adorable expressions on both of their faces. Both of them kept talking or more like babbling with each other for few moments and after some moments Ji-Yeon giggled beautifully which caused a genuine smile to break out on the face of Jimin too. The scene was so precious that both of the parents were smiling too wholeheartedly but the moment came to an end when Mi-Soo called for her younger brother with teary eyes.

"J-Jiminie..." Mi-Soo whispered which caught Jimin's attention. Jimin just looked at her blankly before realisation hit him.

"N-Noona?" Jimin whispered back as he smiled so brightly while looking at her Noona because it felt like home to him just by looking at her sister. Mi-Soo is her Sister-in-law but the bond which these two shares is more like a sibling bond. Ever time they met, it always felt home to both of them. They share their problems with each other like a pair of true siblings. Mi-Soo was the only child to her parents who loved her more than anything else in this world but deep down she always craved for the love of a sibling and on the other hand, Jimin had a younger brother whom he loves more than himself but he too, always wanted precious baby sister. So the destiny did the work by itself by making the two meet and leading them to form an unbreakable bond with each other.