Chapter 21

"Mianhae Jimin-ah, Mianhae." Namjoon whispered softly while huggingg an unconscious Jimin in his arms. He whispered uncountable apologies while softly begging his precious Dongsaeng to wake up. After sometime, he finally looked at Jimin's face sleeping face and his heart broke as soon as he carefully looked at his face.

The once healthy pink hue on his soft cheeks was gone now, instead there is yellowish pale hue on his whole face. His once full plump lips turned colourless and chapped. The only thing which was Namjoon glad of was how peaceful Jimin was looking in his unconscious self but instead of unconsciousness, Namjoon wanted to see his Dongsaeng in peace but in his consciousness. He just want to see his little Jimin Happy, Healthy and Carefree.

He gently stroked Jimin's pale but soft cheek as he smile softly while adoring his precious Dongsaeng.

"Jimin-ah, I know I'm asking for too much but please wake up. I know you can hear me because you hear me every time I'm in pain or in trouble, so Jiminie, I'm in p-pain right now. I'm so much in pain that it h-hurts everywhere, so please wake up and r-relieve my pain. I need you minie, everyone needs you. We can't work p-properly without you. We need y-you so p-please comeback to us. Please." Namjoon begged Jimin while crying once again, now hugging his fragile Dongsaeng in his arms with his face buried in the neck of his precious Angel.

"Minie, wake up. Please. Comeback to me. Comeback to us." Namjoon whispered while slowly closing his eyes to feel the slow but calming breathing coming from his peacefully sleeping Dongsaeng.

The second eldest of the group witnessed the whole heartbreaking scene with his naked eyes through the small window pane on the door. He felt the need to go inside and hug both of his Dongsaengs in his arms to protect them from this cruel world. He was too indulged in the scene which was happening in front of his teary eyes that he failed to notice the presence of their scared Maknaes, who were standing just behind Yoongi but with their heads low.

"H-Hyung..." Taehyung whispered to gain the attention of the eldest rapper but Yoongi didn't responded, he just stared at his two hurt Dongsaengs.

"H-Hyung... I-I want to see h-him. Let m-me go in after N-Nam—"

"And what makes you think that I will let you?" Yoongi asked, still looking inside Jimin's room.

"P-please Hyung, dont d-do this. Let m-me see him. It's k-killing me. I can't s-stay away from him f-for this long. Let m-me—"

"Just leave both of you. Go home and continue with your fuc—""

"Hyung!"

"Shut the Fuck up, Jungkook. Do you want your second beating from me now? Because I'll happily do it."

"You have to let me in!" Just by the thought of being away from his own Soulmate, the shout came directly from Taehyung's heart this time.

"T-Tae—" Jungkook tried to stop him but Taehyung didn't let him finish.

"And I will not take 'no' in answer." Taehyung said while directly looking in the eyes of his elder.

"And what you gonna do if I say 'no', Kim Taehyung." Yoongi replied in the same challenging tone which he heard from Taehyung few seconds ago. Their Managers who were witnessing the heated scene, now came in their alert modes as all four of them took one-one step closer to the angered pair, just to make sure if the situation get worst, they jump in immediately to rescue.

"You know very well, that I can do anything. Just to have of single glimpse of Jimin, I can do any fucking thing and mind that, I won't fucking see who the fuck is standing in between me and my Soulmate." Taehyung said while giving a light shove on Yoongi's chest as he looked straight in the second eldest eyes, on the other hand Yoongi stared back at Taehyung, before giving a bitter smirk.