Chapter 14

Third person POV

"Jimin-ah... Jimin-ahh?" Yoongi called his Dongsaeng for the second time as he noticed that he was lost somewhere, or should he say lost in the Maknaes, who were busy with each other. Yoongi saw the pain which was reflecting in the eyes of Jimin. He saw how his Dongsaeng was blinking his eyes again and again so that his pain won't spill out of them and it hurt him to the extreme. He composed himself before calling Jimin for the third time.

"Jimin-ah." He called Jimin while patting on his shoulder this time to bring his Dongsaeng back to the reality and it worked but caused poor Jimin to Startle.

"Y-Yeah, Hyung?" Jimin stuttered out while looking at his Hyung with wide eyes.

"Jimin-ah, you were zoned out for past five minutes, busy boring holes in the direction of Maknaes. Are you alright? Something happened between you and the Maknaes? You can tell Hyung." Yoongi said softly while lightly massaging Jimin's shoulder on which he patted him a few moments ago.

"A-Ani Hyung. Nothing happened. Everything's fine." Jimin tried but failed miserably at convincing his Hyung.

"Jimin... just few minutes ago, you were annoying the hell out of me but as soon as the photographer called Jungkook, you immediately stopped and started zoning out while looking in the Maknaes direction. I know I'm not good at comforting people like Jin, Joon and hope can do but just for you, I can try because I can see you struggling Jimin-ah. You were the first person who approached me when I was feeling helpless. You were the one who wiped my tears even after when I pushed you away and shouted at you. So Jimin-ah please let me return the favour and let me comfort you this time." Yoongi said while making Jimin look in his eyes, but as soon as he looking at Jimin's eyes, he noticed tears were already flowing from his Dongsaeng's eyes.

"Jimin-ah... stop. Please. Talk to Hyung. Tell me what is bothering you?. Tell Hyung. Please." Yoongi pleaded Jimin while wiping his tears away as he looked at maknaes again just to know that they both were still busy with each other but this time smiling at each other, so he placed his hand on Jimin's chubby soft cheek so that Jimin won't move his face to look at maknaes.

"H-Hyung. Am I annoying?" Jimin asked his Hyung while looking straight in his eyes.

"W-what?" Yoongi asked confusingly.

"I asked, Am I annoying?" He asked again while wiping his cute nose with the back of his Hoodie sleeve.

"Jiminie, why are you asking this?" Yoongi said,softly smiling at his Dongsaeng's cuteness.

"You s-said it yourself. 'You were just annoying the hell out of me.' You said it yourself hyung, so d-don't lie to me." Jimin said as more tears escaped from his eyes.

"I— what? No.. No.. you are taking it all wrong. I said that because I like teasing you Jimin-ah. The face you make after I tease you, makes me smile. The reaction of yours, whenever I provoke you always makes me laugh. It makes me happy to have some kind of reaction from you Jimin-ah, that's why I tease you. And you always teases more after I pretend to be 'annoyed' because I like the way you tease me. I like spending time with you Jimin-ah. Can't you see?" Yoongi flashed his rare gummy smile to his only favourite Dongsaeng which successfully made Jimin somehow happy.

"But... But I am annoying Hyung. I am. That's why fans don't like me right? That's why staff members always scolds me. That's why Jungkook pushes me away and always goes to Taehyung to play and sleep with. That's why everyone avoids me. I am the annoying kid." At this point, Jimin started crying which causes Yoongi to Panick a bit.