⁰ 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

 Months before

Months before...

━━━【❦】" Y/n are you ever gonna stop staring at him? Y/n." Evolet shook her hand across your face trying to grab your attention.

You sat in between both of your friends, Evolet and Jacqueline. Your palms were resting on your chin, your finger twirling around a strand of your hair as you admired one of the hottest volleyball players in Inarizaki High.

You had complete heart eyes for that boy.

But in your opinion, he was the most attractive one out of all. The boy stood out to you as soon as you laid eyes on him. His green eyes, the way he'd move his arms when he'd hit the volleyball, his soft-looking hair, just everything.

And you didn't care about the rumors you've heard of him. Even if he had multiple exes you'd still date him. Even if he was passed around—well if those were true then you'd rethink.

But you didn't know the boy.

So how could you judge?

"Y/n!" The girl slapped your arm.

"What?" You glared, turning your full attention on Evolet.

"There's no way you have a crush on him." Jaquline scoffed right next to you, as you stared at the middle blocker as you both watched him play.

"So? He's cute, I think I wanna get to know him." You grinned. The girl then rolled her eyes, not considering what you stated.

"Like if you could ever..." Jacqueline mumbled under her breath.

But you could. You were one of the most beautiful girls in the school, everyone admired your features and personality. Boys would have secret crushes on you, some would confess but you'd reject them. Some would even slip notes inside your locker.

But you didn't want any of them. For some odd reason, you decided to want to get to know Suna Rintaro.

Because you have options.

You knew yourself you could have whoever you wanted, so this one shouldn't be that hard.

At all.

In fact...

As the practice match finished, everyone began standing up from the bleachers and walking down to the exit. Your eyes remained on the green-eyed boy as he wiped his sweat off with his shirt, lifting it. Revealing his perfect body figure.

You sighed as you admired the boy. You couldn't seem to get your eyes off him. As you turned back to Evolet, she stared at the boy as well in a very puzzled look. Trying to figure out what you could see in him.

"Bitch.." she quickly tapped you as Suna was coming across your way. You glanced at Evolet for a split second then back at Suna.

The boy stood in front of you, slightly hovering over you. "Y/n? Right?" He grinned.

"Yeah.. how do you know my name?" You asked. You tried your hardest not to start screaming in excitement.

"I noticed you, you kept staring at me," he replied. You opened your mouth slowly as if you were going to reply. Until you heard laughter from behind him.

"The hell are you laughing at?" Suna glared. Atsumu then immediately zipped his lips, throwing his hands up in defense.

"Shit, um, was I making you uncomfortable?" You spoke, slightly worried.

He turned around, "Nah, I just think you're cute. And I uhh, wanna get to know you. " He stated, but at the same time was slightly asking. As he waited for a response, Aran threw Suna a white towel for him to wipe the rest of his sweat off. He hung the towel over his shoulder. You eyed Evolet for a split second as she tried not to smile. You then stood up.

"Yeah sure." You gave him a warm cheeky smile. Feeling like your heart was about to explode.

"Cool, so you want my number? So you know." He said as you immediately took your phone out and handed it to him so he could type it in. The middle blocker typed it in and handed it back to you. He eyed you up and down, grinning before he walked away.

"Text me." He said, without turning back.

Full excitement rushed through your body, head to toe.

Finally being able to have a chance to get to know him felt amazing.

But what you weren't aware of was...

The boy was a liar.

Your obsessive love and affection towards him made you completely blind.