¹ 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘓𝘠 𝘐𝘕 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌

━━━【❦】"You have a fat crush on him, huh

━━━【❦】"You have a fat crush on him, huh." Evolet teased. She was straightening her dyed blue short thin hair. reaching to about her shoulders.

At the moment you were currently at your best friend's house after another day of school.

"Does he even like you?" The girl added on.

You sighed just stressing about the fact that he might not feel the same way as you. Ever since he had given you his number the two of you got closer.

Like very close.

To the point where you were sure that he acknowledged the fact that you might've crushed on him hard.

Well, he most likely does since it's pretty obvious.

"I don't know.." You said. You laid on Evolet's large bed as you scrolled through social media. The girl's house, which has been your best friend for years, had a very large and spacious home. You never understood why the girl rarely liked being at home when she had all of this.

The two of you began being friends since you were practically born. And from there you've stuck together through thin and thick. You'd describe her as intelligent, loyal, and organized. In other words, the best friend you've ever had.

"You think I should try going out with him tomorrow?" You questioned. Staring at Evolet's baby blue-colored wall.

"Yeah, but don't ask him out. Let him ask you out, just in case he says no or something." She brushed her hair and turned around checking to see if her entire hair looked straight. "And if he gives you the look, he theoretically likes you."

"How does that work?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "How am I supposed to know if he gives me the look?"

"Never mind, I'll take that back. Just ask him if he has any plans, if he doesn't ask him to hang out. Then if he says no, screw him. And you'll know if he gives you the look where he desires to devour your ass." She giggled.

You hummed in response as you watched her grab a pair of earrings, flipping her hair to the side to put it on.

"Screw him, huh." You repeated the last words Evolet told. Trying to think of what you would do if he declined your invitation.

"Get with his friends, what's his name again? Atsumu? Or that other boy named Aran."

"Hell no." You scoffed.

"Why not? They're all cute. Well, not exactly Atsumu... What about his brother?" She furrowed an eyebrow.

"They're gonna call me a homie hopper." You laughed.

"Homie hopper? Who cares it's not your fault they're all hot." She laughed. She finally placed her other earring in her ear. She then bent down unplugging her straightener, rolling up the wire.

Her younger brother then interrupted by walking into her room.

"Ev?" The boy asked, while half opening the door.

"Yes?" She responded annoyed.

"I'm hungry."

"Ok?"

Evolet took a deep sigh as she walked over to the door. "Go find something to eat downstairs, kay'?"

"Okay, bye y/n!" He trailed off running back down.

"Bye!" You yelled loud enough for the boy to hear. You watched as Evolet sat next to you on her spacious bed.

"You think he has bitches all over him? I'd kill them all. If prison wasn't a fucking thing." You groaned. You've known Suna for quite long enough for you to have very strong feelings for him. A few months later into you getting closer with him, he'd already met your mom before when he came over to your house for the first time. Her thoughts on him were, that he's a sweet one.

As if for Suna's parents, you'd met them only a few times. Since they were rarely home.

"Isn't it obvious? Almost every girl watches him play volleyball. They're always fangirling over his ass." Evolet scoffed. As she grabbed her MacBook to play some music. "Steal his ass. While you can." She whispered.

"You're making me more fucking excited to see him." Your lips formed into a wide smile. Each time you thought about him, you'd get a very warm fluttering feeling.

But then at twice you wondered why you felt so attracted to him.

"Obsessed much... madly in love much." The girl pushed you softly.

"Well, how am I not supposed to be so madly in love if all he does is sweet talk to me all the damn time! Like that shit.. that shit makes me fall for him more.."

"MADLY IN LOOOVE MUCH."

"Shut the hell up." You giggled.