²⁸ 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘈𝘚 𝘓𝘖𝘠𝘈𝘓 𝘈𝘚 𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘌𝘔𝘚

━━━【❦】Seeing yourself at a random house party with your best friend who invited you wasn't something you expected, but it's something you'd see coming later on just not too soon

━━━【❦】Seeing yourself at a random house party with your best friend who invited you wasn't something you expected, but it's something you'd see coming later on just not too soon. But as they say, things occur when you least expect it.

And something else you also did not expect was seeing yourself speaking and hanging out with the one and only Kita. If your boyfriend ever found out you were with him at this time and acted as they you both are, he'd be furious. But it's not like he hasn't been doing the same thing too. Then you'd feel bad getting him dragged into your little situation... but it's not like you were the one who came up to him first.

As soon as the man saw you at his party, he immediately walked over to you and started a conversation. And well, you wouldn't see a difference if Suna was here with you, he'd still come up to the both of you. But since this time you came with your best friend, he was more open to having a long conversation with you. And maybe a little more.

And it was sort of funny to you, the fact that it's Shinsuke. You never thought he'd be the type to get flirty or touchy with one of his best friends' girlfriends. You never thought he'd be one of your options, mostly just viewing him as a loyal, strong friend and caption. So maybe he just isn't as loyal as he seems? And just like how Akaashi was and is one of your options. He wanted to hang out with you the same day as today too. Though you turned it down since you're here now.

"You sure you won't want to hit it?" You slightly laughed, you filled it up with the bud your friend grinded up, you rolled it, licked it, and sealed it.

"He's lying saying he won't, there's no way you've been sober this whole time, right?" Jackie questioned Kita. Kita laughed at Jackie's question without answering.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that either way," You playfully rolled your eyes at Jackie. You then nodded towards the lighter beside her indicating to pass it to you as she did.

You lit the lighter running it across the perfectly made blunt before finally lighting up the end of it so you could finally enjoy it. It was pretty dark from where you, Jackie, and Kita were located at this moment. It was further into the house near the balcony where the nice breeze could reach your faces. And you decided to only smoke for today since you didn't feel the energy to get drunk or anything, sort of needing a break from it since your last horrible hungover you had.

Jackie had just now made it over to you and Kita as she was with her other friends. She stopped by to speak with you guys for a moment and to take a few hits as well.

"I know I know, just saying," She shrugged, taking the blunt from you and inhaling a hit for herself. "Let me take a few so I can go back over there," Jackie nodded, inhaling three more and passing them over to you once again.

You waved at Jackie as she winked at you because of who you were with. Kita then had the urge to ask the question he'd been thinking about since you got here. But before he could speak you pointed the blunt towards him for him to hit.