²² 𝘖𝘉𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘚 𝘠𝘖𝘜

━━━【❦】You walked up the stairs onto your porch, Evolet following right behind you

━━━【❦】You walked up the stairs onto your porch, Evolet following right behind you. Her eyes were glued to her phone, rapidly texting Jacqueline about the situation you explained to her.

When she returned to the car and asked you what was wrong, you instantly told her everything. From how you were viewing people's stories to the video you saw of Rintaro. Her reaction was the same as yours. Confused and irritated. Afterward, she began blabbering about how she knew she was right the whole time. And all you could do was let her know how you wish you listened.

Right as you searched for your house keys in your pocket, you looked down noticing a white medium box placed on the mat. It had a red ribbon that kept the top part closed, shaped in a bow.

"What the fuck," You mumbled. Your head tilted back up to Evolet, but her attention was still on her phone.

"Um, Evolet look,"

She took her eyes off her phone and focussed them on you then to the ground, she furrowed her eyebrows and glanced back up at you. "What is it?" She walked closer to it and bent down.

"No idea. Check if you want," You shrugged, not caring why it was sitting on your porch. You proceeded to search for your keys. You found them, unlocking the door and opening it. Evolet then picked up the regular-sized box and walked along with you. Nobody was home so you were a bit relieved.

Evolet slid her phone inside her back pocket and tilted her head, flipping the tag over. Her face dropped as she read it. "Y/n, did Suna send you this thinking you'd just forget about his actions? If so, he's dumb." She placed the box on the kitchen counter.

"Huh? Did he send that? When?" You spoke from your living room as you took your shoes off and walked over to the front door placing them down neatly.

"Yeah." She shook her head and sighed.

"Oh, so he knows that I found out?" You scoffed. "That fucker hasn't texted or answered my calls yet this is his way of trying to say sorry?" You added.

"Either way he's only gonna be sorry just because he got caught." She rolled her eyes.

"I know, there isn't a difference. But I'm sure he hasn't responded, I haven't checked my phone yet so," You shrugged.

The entire car ride you ranted to Evolet about your confusion and anger towards him which made you forget about checking if Suna had returned any texts or calls. Though you didn't care since you planned on ignoring him. knowing him, he most likely was spamming the shit out of you right now. Worrying like crazy because he doesn't know that you figured it out.

As if for you, you had no exact idea of what you were going to do. Too many thoughts raced through your mind to come up with something exact.

Instead, you focused on the fact he had his lips on another girl. His hands roamed on another girl's body. Tasting her, and who knows what other truths.