²⁴ 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘚

━━━【❦】You brought your phone up to your ear, hearing it ring repeatedly as you tapped your finger softly on your phone case

━━━【❦】You brought your phone up to your ear, hearing it ring repeatedly as you tapped your finger softly on your phone case. Jackie took a bite off the strawberry covered with chocolate she brought as she patiently waited for you to start speaking.

Not even a split second later, he picked up and immediately spoke after calling you multiple times and not earning a response for each one. All he desperately wanted was answers from you.

"Y/n? Baby, are you okay?" Suna immediately spoke once he accepted your call.

"Yeah." You replied dryly. Jackie began eating quieter as she hoped that you would make it seem like nothing is wrong so you'll be able to take advantage.

He didn't reply. You both stayed silent for a few seconds before he spoke up. "Oh..." He said in slight confusion. You heard a bit of shuffling in the background till it stopped.

"Why haven't you been fucking answering me? You know I was worried, the hell were you doing?" He asked irritated, his voice sounding as stern as possible.

"Oh, my bad you know how bad hangovers are plus I got very busy." You replied in a calm tone which made Suna confused. He thought you would snap back at him and start getting defensive. And to assume that he was accusing you of something. Which is something he would've done.

"Busy? With what? If you were you busy with something you could of at least let me know and not leave me worried and bored like this,"

"Bored? So you're only mad because you were bored?" You scoffed, knowing he for sure was without your presence, you just didn't care.

"No, Y/n just don't do that shit ever again, did you forget how to communicate or something? Did I do something wrong? I've never done anything like this to you." He nervously stated. He felt his breathing starting to get a bit rougher and found himself almost stressing about how he's able to quickly lose you in his situation.

"Nope. You know you'd never do anything to hurt me or make me act like this." You lightly smiled, your eyes darting around your room due to how bored you were now becoming.

"See even you know, so it was just for no reason or what?" He asked, desperately wanting to know if you knew about his little secret. However, since you do he thinks he should be a step ahead of you by now, assuming you aren't aware.

"Rin, I just told you the reason, why are you being so desperate? I already told you that I was busy, I was hanging out with Evolet and Jackie. Do you not believe me?"

"Whatever, but they probably told you some shit to make you ignore me," He scoffed. "Best believe it isn't true if they did,"

"But they didn't? You're making zero fucking sense right now," You rolled your eyes, you glanced at Jackie as she laid on your bed with her legs bent as she scrolled through her phone.