² 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋𝘉𝘠𝘌 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚

━━━【❦】" Y/n

━━━【❦】" Y/n."

"What? Yeah?" You snapped back into reality. You and Suna were walking out of the last period of the day. The two of you had only two together. Other than that you'd see each other in the halls and after school.

"So I don't have any practice today." He mentioned. Purposely wanted you to ask him if he planned on doing anything.

"Really? That's cool, what are you planning to do then?" You confidently asked, wanting to get to the point.

He grinned at how it worked, "Well I was wondering if I could take you out to eat." He smiled. You walked up to your locker, entering the code in and opening it. You shoved in two books you weren't going to use anymore.

But oh how you wished this boy could just dick you down already.

"Sure." You grinned, mentally screaming in excitement. You looked on the side of your locker, quickly glancing at yourself in the small pink framed mirror. He nodded in response and waited as you closed your locker.

"Good, I knew you'd say yes." He turned around slightly so you both could continued walking.

"How?" You questioned. Making him turn back to you.

"It's not like I'm a stranger to you, it's food, duh." He laughed. If it involved food, he knows you wouldn't reject the invite.

"Shut up, what time?" You looked up at him, hanging your bag onto your shoulder. His tall frame slightly hovered over you.

"Right after you get home. Text me when you're ready." He replied. You both walked outside the school doors as he hugged you goodbye. It was a daily thing at that point. Being able to feel comfortable in his arms.

You began walking home since it wasn't too far from school. You hummed to the music playing in your headphones. Watching as the cars quickly passed by, hearing a woosh sound each time. The clouds were clear with little to no sunlight.

Being stuck inside your thoughts, you had remembered you never told your friends goodbye. Which made you frown to yourself, but they'd be alright. It's not like you never saw them each day of the week.

Meanwhile, Suna was talking to Aran, Kita, Atsumu, and his brother. Which were his usual friends he'd talk to.

Half of the time he's spent most of the time talking to them about you. It was always you. "I'm taking her out today." He leaned on the red brick wall. While Aran and Kita were sitting on the bench that was near the front entrance.