¹⁶ 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎

━━━【❦】You leaned into the mirror and turned your head to the side

━━━【❦】You leaned into the mirror and turned your head to the side. Deciding that you had brushed enough mascara onto your lashes, you leaned back, placing it back into its holder.

There was currently a small clear vase on your vanity with your favorite color roses and a candle that hasn't been lit up yet sitting right beside it. But you couldn't disregard the fact that your favorite snacks and a few jewelry pieces were as well sitting neatly beside those items too.

After school had finished Suna drove you to your house. Once you arrived you invited him to stay over and he agreed to stay for the rest of the day since he said he had no plans for the rest of the day.

But what you weren't aware of was he bought you a few gifts for no particular reason. He was excited for a reason you hadn't known of till he revealed the multiple gifts for you.

After what he carelessly said earlier he felt as if it was needed, assuming you knew what his intentions were. Along with sensing that as soon as you made contact with him you were successfully able to read clearly through his mind.

Which made him overthink.

Afterward, you told him how much you appreciated it. It leads you to be curious as to why he randomly decided to make that choice out of nowhere. His response was something along the lines of, 'am I not allowed to spoil my pretty girl?'

Which unknowingly for you, gave him his desiring response to his concerns.

You so technically had no other choice but to accept it. But as if now you felt like you were required to give him something too. For your thought, he reassured you that you weren't going to need to gift anything back unless you genuinely wanted to.

Your boyfriend sat on your bed with his legs spread while leaning back onto the headboard of your bed. One arm rested behind his neck while the other was aimlessly scrolling through his phone. He viewed other people's social media posts while music played softly on your tv.

At this moment you were halfway done with your makeup routine. Since you decided to remove it once you arrived home to be able to re-do it once again. The reason being it would get quite messy throughout the whole day with other reasons along with that.

"Do I look okay?" You turned around in your seat to face Suna. You furrowed your eyebrows, pointing to your face for reference.

"Yeah." He lazily responded, not turning his attention onto you at least once from his phone his eyes were glued on.

Interrupting you once again, his phone began ringing. He instantly answered it and placed it close to his ear.

"Hello?"

You groaned, turning back around to face your medium-sized vanity. You continued to fix yourself and check for any more errors you had to fix while listening to Suna talk on the phone with who knows who.