⁵ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘚

━━━【❦】You watch the middle blocker as he practiced for warm-ups

━━━【❦】You watch the middle blocker as he practiced for warm-ups. Your hands were placed on your skirt as you watched carefully at his last impressive jump of the day towards the end of the match. Evolet and Jackie were right next to you both on their phones. They never found interest in watching the boys play, if they did it was the second they were going to finish.

Your eyes watched their every move, specifically Suna's. Jackie noticed how you were so concentrated and rolled her eyes. You looked at Evolet and glanced down at her phone, she was watching YouTube while Jackie was on her phone texting.

"Y/n," Jackie whispered. You turned over to her confused. She somehow always had to interrupt you while you watched him.

"Hm?"

"You know I don't usually find any of these boys cute but, Osamu is kind of cute." She eyed him as he took huge gulps of his water bottle. The match finished and everyone started walking back out of the gym. As well as people putting away the equipment.

"Osamu, huh." You said without an expression on your face. You thought, how out of all people the girl thought he was cute. It's not that he wasn't. If she tried getting with the boy he'd most likely reject her. Osamu was an extremely quieter version of his brother and calmer.

"You guys did amazing!" A girl cheered, with her cheerleading pom poms. Her loud and excited giggling voice caught your attention. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked over in the corner noticing a few girls who were cheerleading.

There were only four girls since the match was only practice but it was optional for them to watch and be present.

"Is that,"

"Kasumi." Jackie rolled her eyes. The girl was one of the most popular girls in school. Well, one of the most popular whores. You could say.

That was what people called her since she was a well-known whore. At least every guy in the school had a history with her. She was often rude for no reason and talked to everyone and about everyone. You'd never let her have any conversation with you though, you didn't dare to waste your time on her.

You mostly just got bad vibes from her. And well you can't just ignore those feelings towards her, which is the reason you'd never talk to her.

"Right... Anyways, I'm gonna go talk to Suna. See ya." You stood up and walked down from the bleachers causing Evolet to watch as you walked down.

You decided to sneak up on Suna as you watched him gulp his water in front of the first bleacher. As you tiptoed to him you felt a tap on your shoulder.