¹⁵𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘋 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘙𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘉𝘠 𝘕𝘖𝘞?

A MONTH LATER

A MONTH LATER

━━━【❦】You walked into the restrooms as Evolet and her friend followed behind you. Your other friends were still present at the gym. It was finally the end of a match that didn't end too well.

"Y/n help me fix this." Your friend asked. She walked towards the sink in front of the mirror, setting her bag down next to her.

"Let me see." You walked over next to her, examining her eye makeup. You gasped, "Now who the fuck—" You smirked at her eyeliner and mascara that appeared ruined.

"Shhh!" She quickly covered your mouth as she looked over at Evolet and her other friends from her cheer team. They were too busy on their phones and talking to each other so they paid no attention. The whole room was just noisy with girls' voices. Most of them were from the cheer team too.

"Hey does somebody have a hairbrush I can borrow!?" Some girl yelled from the stall.

"If you want lice, sure!" Another girl replied, making you slightly laugh at their replies.

"Hey, do you have a tampon? I need one." The same girl asked your friend as she looked at her and then immediately dug into her bag handing her one.

"Ugh, thanks!" She smiled and walked away.

You slightly smiled then continued, "As I was saying, who was it?"

"Someone from the volleyball team, duh." She mumbled. She took her eyeliner from her bag and handed it over to you.

"Really? Who? And you need to learn how to do your eyeliner on your own, I can't keep on doing it for you each time someone rearranges your guts."

"I know, I swear this is the last time."

"Okay. Who was it? Spill." You demanded. You wiped off her ruined makeup and began drawing her wing.

"Atsumu..."

Your mouth silently dropped as you looked into her eyes. This boy has girls right on his dick, huh. "Mm-mmm." You hummed.

"Yeah, we had to do a quickie because he was going to go into his last match. They lost though, now he's pissed."

"I heard, I left right before they were about to finish so I never got to know who won."

"You know what that means though... angry sex!" She whispered. You slapped her arm playfully, shaking your head at her dirty comment.

"It's true! But you'll have it too, I saw your boyfriend kind of pissed too."

"Really? Oh,"

"Yeah, you should talk to him you know, tell him it's all good and stuff." She suggested.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna go find him after I'm done with this." You filled in her eyeliner as she closed her eyes. You then finished the other eye quickly resulting in it turning out neatly.