¹⁰𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘙𝘐𝘋𝘐𝘊𝘜𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚

WARNING!Sexual content

WARNING!
Sexual content

━━━【❦】"Can you pass me your mascara? I forgot mine at home." You asked Evolet. You sat down in front of her vanity. Sitting on her light blue fluffy rolling chair that she had.

"Here." She closed the mascara handing it to you as she held a small mirror in her hand.

"Wait, so are we eating then going to that bar place you said?" Jackie asked Evolet.

"Yeah. They're across the street from each other so it's right there." She replied.

"You sure we'll be able to get in?" Jackie took a sip from her water. "Fuck, now I need to reapply my lipstick, gosh." She groaned.

"Don't worry about it."

"Should I go for a more natural look? Or go all out?" You asked. You looked at yourself in the mirror trying to think. You then hummed to the music that played low from Evolet's computer, as Ridiculous played.

"A mix of both? That's possible." Evolet replied. "Does this look good?" She showed you her phone as she scrolled through multiple selfies of herself.

"Duh, you look pretty as fuck." You complemented. Your phone then buzzed which caused you to look away from her phone and check.

"Oh, Suna texted me."

"So? Ignore him." Jackie blurted. You ignored her and still unlocked your phone.

Suna <3
6:26 pm

Suna <3
Hey
Wanna hangout? I can pick you up
I miss you baby

bruhhh
i can't im going out with Ev and Jackie
Imyt tho!!

Suna <3
Idc
Ditch them
I'm feeling very lonely rn
So is my dick

not my problem
jk, but im fr i can't

Suna <3
Stop
I'm picking you up in half an hour
Send me the address
alright?

You sighed and began thinking which way you were going to word on telling Evolet and Jackie you might change plans on hanging out with them. Since suna had all of a sudden missed you—you felt bad since you haven't hung out with them in a while. You've hanged out multiple times before. Like going to parties, shopping, going out to eat, as well as a few family events. So wanting to hang out with them for the first time in a while sounded much fun, but someone all of a sudden just had to miss you.