³² 𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘠𝘗𝘌

WARNING!smut

WARNING!
smut

━━━【❦】After a while of being at this birthday party, you began losing up a bit. Since it's not everyone here is a stranger to you. You spoke with a few of the inarizaki team as usual, though one of them stayed by your side. And you knew he wanted to take this normal conversation into something bigger.

Aran was positive it could work out. I mean, Suna was having a fun time himself, laughing and joking around with his friends and even flirting with a few random girls here and there, while having their boyfriends themselves. Although that was usual for you already, it wasn't for Aran. He noted the way he presented himself to them. So he saw it as a this is what you earn type of thing.

Suna has already done the worst of today at this birthday party, but if he engages in the 'secret war' as of today you'd be a bit shocked. But not just for him, for yourself too. His whole family is present here, people could also sense something was off. But it's what makes it more fun, the riskiness.

"Do you maybe wanna go up to my room?" Aran asked, getting straight to the point. You don't mind though if it goes down that path things go much quicker and smoother.

"I don't mind." You replied. Aran nodded at your response and took a glance around the house before you two moved any closer to the stairs. Just to make sure Suna wasn't in his sight.

"Come," Aran grabbed your hand and began leading the way toward his bedroom. You can't say you don't know how things ended up like this, because you do.

You walked through one set of stairs then through another, and halfway you glanced back down and just thought about Rin. And as your thought of your boyfriend remained inside your head, Aran's mom was passing right back down the steps. Her eyes lightened at your presence since after a few more conversations with her she started to like you.

"Y/n, Aran? Where are you guys going?"She raised an eyebrow, placing her hand on the wall next to her.

"I'm taking her to the bathroom, she needs to go," Aran replied, stopping in his tracks at the same time you did and looking down at his mom.

She hums. "Wait, why don't you just take her to the one downstairs? Nobody's in there." She furrowed her eyebrows. Aran just wished his mom could drop it and continue her way down. But the way she was adding to the conversation made him think it was a hint that this was a terrible idea.

"Um, I tried going in but it was being used so I just asked Aran to lead me to the one up here." You lightly smiled, hoping that with this statement Aran's mom would understand and leave you both alone.

"Alright, I see," She nodded, continuing her way down the steps and finally letting you guys go.

"Fuck," Aran sighed, continuing his way to his room as you followed behind him. He almost made himself think that his mom knew something was up.