³ 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘡

━━━【❦】You, Evolet and Jacqueline start walking out the school doors, onto the school campus

━━━【❦】You, Evolet and Jacqueline start walking out the school doors, onto the school campus. The day passed by pretty quickly. Therefore it was the better type of days so you wouldn't spend too much time at this boring place.

The three of you spent most of the time together. Though you were way much closer with Evolet than Jackie.

"Okay, I can finally tell you what happened!" You said trying not to seem too excited. You planned on telling them what happened right after you got home. But you were too tired and ended up falling asleep.

"The hell are you waiting for?" She softly pushed you as she held onto her bag.

"Exactly." Jackie agreed. You began to blabber about the day you had with suna. How he picked you up and took you to a nice restaurant. You told her a few things you guys talked about, including the goodbye kiss you gave him.

"He choked you!?" Evolet looked at you in shock. You both reached the front gate from the school, sitting on one of the benches near it.

"Plenty of girls have choking kinks, jeez Y/n, never thought you'd be one of them." Jackie scoffed. "Why are you surprised?" She turned to Evolet.

"You're trying to embarrass me." She squinted her eyes, rolling them to the back of her head. She had never had any experience of that sort, is what she was referring to.

"I knooow. But not really, but kind of. But it felt good. I'm not even gonna to you lie about that." You smirked as you played with the hem of your skirt.

"Jesus... if you stayed longer you guys probably would've fucked." Evolet commented which caused Jackie to chuckle.

"Who knows? I left right after we kissed." You shrugged. Imagining what could've happened between you two.

"So what exactly do you like about this suna boy again?" Evolet finally asked. When Jackie heard the question she went on her phone since she wasn't interested in hearing. It seemed like you heard that same question come out of her mouth a million times. But not at least one time would you explain why. Or at least give her a reason she'd be satisfied with.

Your friends didn't know him you did, so it was expecting them to question you. As soon as you were going to reply, Suna had popped out into your sight from afar. Which made you eye at Evolet but she didn't notice. "Well he's sweet as fuck, and he's funny. And he shows interest in the things I say like I could be talking about—" You began telling your friend about the little things to the larger things you noticed about him.

"Y/nnn, okay, I get it. But that seems fair." Your friend groaned. She hung her arm over you, pulling you closer. Feeling her soft breath right onto yours, "Hey now try to answer this, even though you might not be able to. But what does Suna like about you, then?" She eyed you from the side.