¹³ 𝘐 𝘛𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘐𝘔, 𝘏𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠

━━━【❦】"Hey mom, yeah

━━━【❦】"Hey mom, yeah. I know, I'm with Evolet and Jackie." You held your phone close to your ear. You stood outside the nail salon since your mother had called you so you could inform her where you were.

"Oh, I thought you were going somewhere with that boy. What's his name?" She replied, speaking through the phone.

"No, mom." You laughed. "His name is Suna, he's at practice right now so we're not together right now." You stated.

"That's nice, okay I gotta get busy, be safe alright?"

"I know."

"Love you!"

"Love you too!" You hung up.

"C'mon, they're seating us now." Evolet waved at you and opened the door making the bell ring. You entered the nail salon as the strong smell of nail polish overflowed your nose. For some reason, you hated the smell of it. Nail polish just smelled weird.

But you finally got the chance to hang out with your two friends. Only them. It was nice finally hanging out with them since the last time that ever took place was way before you started dating Suna. Even though things happened between Evolet and Jackie, you all proceeded to gossip and speak to each other as if nothing ever happened.

The strong bright lighting shined onto you, as you continued to observe the place there were stairs a little further back in the place, meaning there was a second floor in the building. The floors were white marble, with light pink soft chairs for customers to sit at in each section. The windows were long and rectangular shaped. Plants hung from a few corners along with other larger plants. The whole theme seemed cute since it matched well with the shades of pink there are.

You walked passed the front desk and followed behind Evolet. "Hmm, I still don't know what color I should get." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I'm getting dark blue." Evolet smiled.

"I think Ima get purple. Or black. Or nothing at all, I'm tired of having these claws." Jackie spoke.

You all sat in your seats, all beside each other. You sat on the first one, Evolet was beside you with Jackie right next to her.

After Evolet told you what happened between her and Jackie you began acting more careful around her. Always making sure she didn't try to pull a weird act in front of others on purpose. But she knows better not to fuck with you.

Other than that, Evolet didn't seem to care. She stated she was completely over it and she's continuing to be friends with her. She wasn't the type to beat her ass in front of everyone to embarrass her. She was way too kind for that.

But if she had to at one point, she'd for sure do it in private.

"I had to put her in her place dude. I couldn't stand what she was trying to pull off." She whispered.