¹⁹ 𝘔𝘠 𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘛𝘏𝘍𝘜𝘓 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋... 𝘕𝘖𝘛

WARNING!Sexual content ahead

WARNING!
Sexual content ahead

━━━【❦】Almost immediately Kiyoko spotted you from a little further where you were. "Y/n!!!"

Your head jerked forward, "Oh shit," You smiled, walking right towards her direction.

You speed-walked to get through faster, till you bumped into another tall figure.

Welp, that's the second bump in of tonight.

"Oh—Sorry, Y/n?"

You roughly sighed, leaning your head up who happened to be Sugawara this time. You could say that this time the reason you weren't paying attention to anyone around but attempting to get to your friend.

Though you wondered where he was headed since back where he left from you assumed were where his friends remained at.

"Sorry, I keep fucking bumping into people and I don't even know," You shook your head, not having a valid excuse to explain.

"It's fine Y/n, take it easy." He softly smiled. He smoothly placed his hands on your hips to move past you.

And you let him shift you to the side so he could walk past you. Feeling shivers down your spine due to his hand's touch.

You stood there for a split second trying to process what just occurred.

Yeah, it's not a huge deal but it's the way you felt his hands on your body after an extended time.

Anyways, you proceeded to walk up to Kiyoko as you felt time pause for a second. "Hi!"

"Heyyy."

"Y/n!" Yachi yelled from the couch. The blondie stuffed a few chips in her mouth from the coffee table that sat in the center of the circle.

"Hey! Oh my gosh, you guys look so fucking beautiful, holy shit." Your eyes widened.

"You do too!"

You love both of their outfits, Kiyoko wore a black mini skirt paired with patterned fishnets and a black halter top. The last thing paired was her vintage shoes and jewelry accessories.

And with Yachi, she ended up wearing the light pink dress she had a difficult time choosing between other pairs of outfits.

You continued to notice who Kiyoko was with. Tanaka was right beside her, listening to you guys' conversation.

"Hey," You softly smiled at Ryunosuke.

"Sup!" He nodded with a wide smile. He turned around to pour himself some water from a new freezing water bottle. He was most likely drunk already and required to stay hydrated.

"Y/n," He called, signaling for you to lean your cup towards him to pour you a shot.

"Thankss," You nodded.