⁸ 𝘐'𝘋 𝘋𝘖 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘖 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘚 𝘔𝘠 𝘔𝘈𝘕

━━━【❦】Suna finished up his normal hygiene routine, he wore his favorite rings on his fingers, wanting to seem more put together

━━━【❦】Suna finished up his normal hygiene routine, he wore his favorite rings on his fingers, wanting to seem more put together. Well, not just for today specifically, every day to be exact. For many reasons he decided today was when he planned on finally coming to terms with labeling the relationship.

He sighs before picking his bag up and keys and heading out the door. He was going to pick you up so you guys can go together to school. At first, it was a once in a while thing. But then he turned it into a daily thing. Where all he had to do was honk outside your house and you'd immediately grab your things and go on outside, knowing it was him.

You walk out the door, the cold breeze hitting your face as you turn around and lock it. You hurriedly placed your jacket in both arms due to the colder weather.

Your legs were even in more pain since of the skirt you wore. If only uniforms never existed, then you'd be fine.

You walked onto the concrete, leading yourself to his car. You glance at suna through the window, watching as he's scrolling through his phone. You pull the door open making him jump.

"You scared me— wait, why didn't you tell me you were already here? I was going to open the door for you." He frowned.

"Sorry. But you don't always have to, you know that?" You smiled. You placed your bag onto the floor and leaned over putting your elbow on the middle compartment. You pecked suna on the lips making him smile and started driving.

You hummed at the song that was replaying over and over inside your head. Suna slithered his hand over onto your thigh, squeezing it lightly like a stress ball.

Arriving at the school, you both were only half an hour early. Which was unusual but it did happen a few times, here and there.

"And we're early again." You laid back on the seat, looking over at him. He lowered the music before speaking.

"Yep. Um, get in the back seat so we can get more comfortable. It's too cold." He stated.

"Mkay." You replied, mentally shrugging as well. Not seeing why you both couldn't stay in the front. But you figured it would be a great opportunity to finally ask him, what you two are. In meaning the relationship, you both were thinking about it as soon as you woke up in the morning. In general, you think about it each time you're together.

Though that one voice in your head was most definitely capable of stopping you. From a few things actually, embarrassment, it being too early, or overall taking the risk of not receiving the same energy back.

You adjusted your position sitting right next to Suna as your leg rested on his lap. Your other leg was on the carpet of the car.

You suddenly had the bright courage to ask what you've been wondering. The words were right on the tip of your tongue as you observed suna, on his phone. You looked through the window, the bright sunlight shooting inside the car. Making some kind of warmth shiver throughout your body.