⁷ 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘉𝘑

WARNING!Mature content ahead

WARNING!
Mature content ahead

━━━【❦】The rest of the timer after Suna fingered the hell out of you, you both ended up not finishing the project. But you noted to yourself mentally that you'd finish it before the due date, the teacher gave everyone a few days. Which was all you needed.

He gave you the aftercare you needed since your legs had been and still felt sore. So the rest of the time after that was just watching shows and eating. Till now you both decided to go on a late-night drive.

"I'm coming." You opened the car door and sat down.

"Thanks for not taking long." He watched as you pulled your seat belt down.

You glared at Suna, "I never take long, shut up."

"You do sometimes.." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. His eyes darted around the car acting like he didn't say anything.

"What?" You tilted your head. "If you're gonna say something, speak louder." You glared.

Before Suna could remark back at you, there was a soft knock on the window. You both turned your heads to see Suna's mom.

He rolled the window down, "Hi!" You smiled.

"Hey Honey and Suna, where are you guys heading at this time?" Suna's mom crossed her arms. Leaning her head down a bit as her silver necklace hung around her neck. Her hair was short, and soft-looking as well.

"We're just going for a drive," Suna replied, a bit surprised that his mom arrived as soon as you both were leaving.

"Where?" She furrowed an eyebrow and only kept on questioning for the sake of your safety.

"Just around here, we'll be back in a few." He put both hands on the steering wheel. You looked at Suna then back at his mom.

"Yeah, no need to worry." You smiled once again. Suna's mom then leaned closer, "Stay safe, alright? Bye Y/n!" She smiled and stepped back so Suna could drive away.

You waved back at her as Suna rolled the window back down. "Your mom is so nice." You looked over at him.

He shrugged and kept his eyes on the road. "She called you honey but called me by my name." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah because she loves me."

"Okay and she loves me more."

"She seemed more excited to see me though." You bit the corner of your bottom lip, trying not to smile.

"Okay but I'm her son." He shot back. He began driving out of his neighborhood.

"Whatever, your mom is nice... and hot."

"Ew, did you just call my mom hot?" Suna looked at you in disgust.

"Yeah? It's not my fault she is." You shrugged.