²¹ 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋 𝘜𝘗 𝘓𝘐𝘘𝘜𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘠

━━━【❦】" My head hurts like hell," You groaned

You and Evoelt currently sat in a coffee shop near her house. Hungover as hell. You both sat across from each other near a window. The bright sunlight shooting through the glass. You both ordered lunch along with your favorite drinks. But for the both of you, this was breakfast. Considering you slept in for many more hours after you returned to Evolet's house.

Right from when you woke up, the thought of what happened last night lingered around your head. How the hell did you get home? Why were there random bruises on your legs? Did you end up leaving with or without your boyfriend?

You and Evolet waited till you guys had your food and drinks for you to begin speaking about it. She most likely remembered more than you did.

"We're gonna have to go to the store after this for this horrible headache." You told the girl across from you.

"I know, yeah, my head hurts a lot too," Evolet replied. She took a sip from her coffee, scrolling harshly through her phone.

"Okay... Now let's talk about what the hell happened last night." You stared at her, quickly getting to the point.

"Y/n. You fucking beat Kasumi's ass."

"What?" You furrowed your eyebrows, in full confusion.

Evoelt scroll through numerous pictures and videos in her camera roll till she found the one she was searching for. She turned her volume down a bit so it wouldn't distract others around. And with that, she turned her phone over and faced it at you.

Your eyes widened and you stopped chewing on your food.

"What the fuck?" You scoffed. "Is that really me!? Holy..."

"Yes! I kind of remember taking this, look! Boom, right when you punched her face," She said right when your fists had smashed against her face.

The video presented you holding Kasumi in a chokehold while you threw your fists against her multiple times, though all she did was tug onto your dress, begging for you to stop.

Evolet chuckled, "You gave this girl a black eye and possibly a broken nose Y/n."

"Wait, who hit first?" You looked at her since the video had started right when your fists met with her face.

"Her? she bitch slapped you when you yanked her hair."

Right when you had told her if she was technically asking for you to stomp on her face, she attempted to hardly slap you. But came out as a way softer slap across your face which caused you to take it way further than it should've gone. But did you regret it? No, even if you didn't remember the whole thing.

"And how come I don't have anything on my face?" You turned your phone on clicking on the camera app.

"Y/n, you beat her ass that's why," She laughed while shaking her head.