¹¹𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘈𝘍𝘍𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

━━━【❦】"Baby

━━━【❦】"Baby."

Your eyes struggled to stay open as you felt like you just needed to take a nap. You scrolled through Instagram liking your friend's post not paying attention to anything around you. Kind of like in your little world.

"Y/n." Suna tickled you on your stomach causing you to drop your phone and burst out laughing.

"What!?" You giggled. "Don't tickle me, sorry but what?"

"Are you ignoring me?" He questioned. You two were cuddling in his bed while he cuddled you from behind. Both of his arms were wrapped around your waist.

"No Rin, I'm not. What's up?" You turned around so you faced him, his hands still touching your waist. You turned your phone off and gave your full attention to him.

"Can we talk about something?"

"Anything,"

"Promise you'll answer truthfully? I'm kind of worried about this which is why I'm gonna ask you about it," He asked before actually telling his main concern.

"One hundred percent, Rin. Go, tell me."

"Do you think I give you enough affection? Or love? Am I not showing it enough too? Like do you ever feel like you're cared for by me? At all?"

You blankly stared at him for a few seconds. You were confused why he asked such an obvious question. The way he makes you feel every second of almost every day is an unexplainable feeling.

"What? Are you joking or something?" You slightly scoffed, tensing up a bit. But when his expression never changed a single bit you breathed out, getting ready to reassure him.

"Nope,"

"Well yeah, of course." You answered truthfully. "Where is this coming from? Do you feel like you don't?"

"Mhm."

You frowned at his reply feeling a bit suspicious and confused. "Rin, you do. I promise you that for sure. Like you've given me the most love anyone has ever given me in this whole fucked up world, you know that?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"More than my parents ever did..." You mumbled.

Okay, maybe that's a little too much information but it's still a fact. Which made Rintaro's eyes lighten up at those words. Because he knew it was true. When the two of you began getting closer you'd rant to him about it. He'd always listen. But then you left the topic alone for a while.

"Okay good, I just wanted to make sure. You know," He smiled before finishing his sentence. "I just overthink a lot."

"I know, I do too."

He pulled you closer, giving you kisses all over your face. Your cheeks, lips, forehead, and nose. You scrunched your face up while widely smiling.

"Do you trust me too, though?" He slightly pulled away.