³⁵ 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘠

━━━【❦】The stress wasn't just now getting to you

━━━【❦】The stress wasn't just now getting to you. It had been there already but as the year was starting to end much quicker now adds on to it. Many things are coming up as it quickens.

Suna has been at practice lately but not as before. He's there much more than before but it's reasonable. His last few final games are getting closer and closer as well. And as all those things are coming up, you know another ending between the two of you will as well.

But since your boyfriend's schedule has been busier, you'd haven't had much time to be with him. You'd spent more time alone during these past few weeks. It didn't bother you much. You guys still talked every single day, he gave you the best treatment and more than what you would ever ask for. He was treating you how you deserved, without even seeing each other. So you were fine with it. It wasn't like you were missing out on something too good or important. Right?

Although one person has noticed the time you've been mostly by yourself. Evolet, your other best friend. And it's because she's been mostly spending time on her own as well. For reasons she hasn't shared with anyone as she plans to share them with you today.

You walked into the restaurant feeling a bit tired from the studying you've been doing half of today. But it's not like you had a choice.

You didn't have to do any searching for Evolet since she was right in front of you, sitting at a two-chair table.

"Hey Y/n," She smiled. Evolet stood up slightly in her chair, hugging you shed been wanting to give since it won't be long until you won't see her again.

"Hi, how are you? Ev, I fucking missed you I haven't seen you since forever." You frowned and hugged her back and sat down across from her. She frowned at your words too. The girl still had her navy blue short hair. Though the length has gotten longer than before.

"Me too, and I'm doing good right now other than I'm gonna be moving very soon." She sighed. Your eyes widened a bit at her words. And you figured the reason she invited you to go out to eat with her today was to inform you of her plans.

"Wait, what?" You furrowed your eyebrows. This upset you only because Evolet is your best friend other than Jackie. But you've known Evolet much longer than Jackie.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you this once I found out too but I was way too busy."

"Where are you moving to? And when?" You asked. You hoped her answer wasn't going to be anything you won't expect.

The states, she said. But it wasn't her choice. More of her mother's choice. But it was beneficial to both of them in different ways. And Evolet didn't mind too much how far it was from where she is now. No lie she does hate that she'll leave you and Jackie behind.

As she explained while you both ordered your food and drinks, she brought up that she liked someone. It surprised you. This was something new to you considering Evolety rarely talked about it like any boy. But this topic brought interest to you since it had to do with Evolet.

They have the same interests, hobbies, dislikes, and likes, Evolet stated. Their future careers had many similarities as well. There was also a possibility he could be moving to the states as well. Which caused Evolet to think about him a bit more.

You loved hearing how happy Evolet sounded speaking about her plans. It just made you sad this could be the last time you see her. You know you'll miss her like crazy, thinking about it made you tear up. If she wasn't moving somewhere so far without a doubt you'd be able to see her once in a while. Though with the distance it is, will be unpredictable when you can see her.

But it made you more sad hearing shed be leaving in a week.

After talking about Evolet's plans she'll have next week, she began speaking about you since she hasn't heard much about your own life. And well as she did, she randomly got reminded that you and Suna's six months would be coming up as well.

"Oh fuck, yeah I guess." You laughed.

"Oh my god, how have yall been? I know some weird shit is going on between you two because of his sneaky ass Y/n, you just haven't caught me up on any of that."

It "I know Ev, it's gotten worse since when we last talked about it, I'm not gonna lie."

You told Evolet summed up versions of situations that happened. And with each one Evolet found it a bit shocking because of the well loud and clear things that are said.

"Y/n, I don't know if you've thought about this, or maybe, of course, you've had but you need to get outta that relationship. And at that point, I don't even know if that's what you call a relationship. And Jackie? I know she's our best friend, I love that girl but you have to watch out for her too. It's always from the people you least expect shit from. And I can't say that you should leave before it gets worse and hurts you more because that shit already did happen, I'm serious though. You have to take care of yourself."

You had acknowledged every word Evolet said already and right now. But you took it much further this time. The way you and Suna's relationship isn't even considered that with the secret conflict going on. But it catches your eye how well he tries to maintain it between the two of you like he always is. Giving you an unintended amount of love and affection and the way he treats you. But the way he presents you is unpredictable too.

After the two of you finish eating and continued the conversation about the beginning topics plus other ones, you began walking around the town the restaurant is in and entered a few stores to shop for Evolet's preparing moving.

Evolet also informed you she'd be graduating a year earlier even if normally she needs one more till she graduates. You were happy to hear that from her. You loved how she was excited to graduate a year early and be able to begin her career one by one.

The only thing you weren't looking forward to is helping your best friend begin packing and having the last few manageable things to prepare.

It was starting to hit you much harder now.