²⁰ 𝘈 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘠 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜

━━━【❦】"Why were you alone?"

"Mmm, I don't know Suna was with me then he just left," You shrugged.

You felt yourself sobering up, thinking about what you should've done as you sat with Akashi back from the spot you and Kiyoko first stayed at. It was approximately an hour when he had departed from you. Your other friends also were with you. Right when you decided to meet up with them again, they found you. Evolet was dancing with a guy she had been with, while Jackie was next to you. She was texting Kasumi where she had gone as she had left her randomly while they were together.

"This bitch doesn't fucking answer! She's probably with some other guy right now." Jackie sighed, turning her phone off and facing you.

"She left you? When?" You shifted your position facing her instead of Keiji.

"Yeah, right when we were about to head over here."

You creased your eyebrows, trying to think of what time that might've been. You didn't quite have a conclusion in mind due to the music interrupting your thinking and how you were uncomfortably sobering up.

Akaashi tapped your shoulder, handing you his blunt for you to hit. You thanked him, grabbing the blunt and placing it between your parted lips.

"So, you still haven't told me why you were alone," He asked, watching as you took a hit.

You took a long inhale, moving the blunt from your mouth and handing it back to Akaashi. "And you still haven't explained to me the reason you were waiting for me outside of the bathroom."

"I actually didn't know you were there till you came out." He shrugged.

You stared at him for a couple of seconds, not believing what he said. "Yeah right,"

"I'm being honest, the only reason I was questioning you is because a pretty girl like you isn't supposed to be alone."

In reality, he also found this as a way to slowly crawl back into your life. As he was aware of Suna departing your side for the night, he believed that it was just what he needed. To possibly prove something to you in the future.

You laughed at his comment, nodding your head. Since you were now left alone, you wanted anything else than to feel as sober as you felt at the moment. "Let's take a few shots, Jackie." You leaned in closer to her.

"Thought you'd never ask!" She smiled. She grabbed the liquor bottle pouring the both of you multiple shots.

And later, you were dancing in a crowd of people with Akaashi. You offered him to dance after multiple shots were taken. You immediately went back into the intoxicating state. But you enjoyed it. You danced with Keiji, your other friends right beside you committing the same as well.

Akaashi placed his hands on your hips, guiding you as you slightly grinded against him. You were in front of him, moving your hips side to side, slowly along with every rhythm and beat of the music.