²⁶ 𝘊𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘗

WARNING!Sexual content ahead

WARNING!
Sexual content ahead

━━━【❦】You tried.

Perhaps not enough, but you attempted.

You couldn't help it and neither could Rintaro. He was difficult to resist, even under the circumstances you're both aware of.

The entire time during your skeptical askings, he was not having it. And of course, he was acting the way he was because he knows he'll get dealt with sooner or later.

Though you didn't technically mind how things ended up now. You shamelessly enjoyed the hell out of it. You could just forget about everything else only for the moment.

"So, will you?" Suna asked in nearly a harsh whisper. His mouth was near your ear that his breath blew against your skin and his lips brushed over your neck. You currently sat on his lap, your panties down to your ankles while his hands forcingly tried to keep your legs open while you squirmed at his touch.

And his touchiness that got you in this position, resulted in you begging for him to keep on going. You groaned at his words, tilting your head the opposite way so he could stop glancing at your face. "Please, just keep going, Rin." You said lowly but loud enough for him to catch your request.

"Y/n," He said sternly. "I'm not gonna do shit until you answer my fucking question." He said in annoyance, forcing your chin with his hand to make you create direct eye contact with him.

"Gosh... you're so annoying." You lightly groaned. You despised how he was in full control right now. What could you do? You were in his grip. One hand around your waist and the other holding your leg open. He had stopped giving you pleasure on your throbbing cunt due to you not answering his question about whether you were going to put an end to your 'nonsense' suspicious topics you from time to time brought up.

"This is entirely your fault right now. All you needed to do was answer me. Will you stop asking me stupid ass delusional shit? Huh? Will you? It gets on my nerves which you can't seem to fucking comprehend." He held on to the same demanding tone that weirdly turned you on.

You have to get what you desire at this exceptionally moment. There's no other way to go. Otherwise, you'd be in the worst mood you could possibly belong into."Fucking fine! Just please Rin, keep on touching me, I was so close until you stopped..." You said in disappointment, referring to his actions.

Not even within a blink, his ring and a middle finger found their way back to your swollen clit and he manipulated it delicately, rolling it between two fingers. The difference in his touch made you squirm at the pressure, and though he's starting off gentle, the sensation is strong. You peek open your eyelids to view his eyes glued onto you. Enjoying how you threw your head slightly back on his shoulder while you bit your bottom lip trying not to slip out any noises. You were too careless to even feel embarrassed while he looked at you.