¹² 𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘕𝘐𝘊𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘈𝘓𝘓, 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘕𝘖

━━━【❦】The smooth-going relationship was making you shut down any boy who tried talking to you

━━━【❦】The smooth-going relationship was making you shut down any boy who tried talking to you. Well, you had to. Either way, you've done it before dating Rintaro.

Inarizaki's whole team as well as Karasuno's were all at a gathering. They and your two friends also came along with you. Evolet had told you Kasumi couldn't make it since she had plans with another one of her sides. Though her cheerleading friends did come along.

You sat on the couch between Evolet and Suna. While Jackie was busy talking to Gin. "No way she's still talking to him." You laughed and watched as Jackie seductively flipped her hair while leaning closer to him.

"Won't be surprised if they fucked already," Evolet observed.

"Gin is fucking Jacqueline?" Suna scoffed.

"Probably, they just started talking a few days ago when they were together at the bar," Evolet explained.

"Y/n." Atsumu sat down next to you, feeling the pressure of the couch sink down a bit.

"Yes, Atsumu?" You sighed.

"You seriously keep trying to talk to my girlfriend, like I get it she's gorgeous but you're gonna have to back off a bit," Suna said sternly but jokingly at the same time.

Atsumu's jaw dropped to the ground sensing that you didn't want to talk to him. "Oh, I forgot. You two love fucks are dating." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah, she's trying to be loyal unlike you, Atsumu." Evolet butted in.

"Trying? No, I am loyal." You corrected her.

"How come you just spoke to me.. Suna, do you hear your girl?"

"Yeah, well and clear."

"Why don't you go find some bitches over there." Evolet nodded toward the other cheerleaders.

"Whatever. The fuck does he have that I don't." He mumbled and walked away.

You turned to Evolet and laughed while nodding. Evolet suddenly noticed how Aran kept glancing over at you. "Bro he keeps looking at you." She whispered.

"I know." You shrugged it off. You were used to him staring at you. But you never knew why.

"Remember when all those guys at school would ask you out in the hallways—and! Leave love notes and shit in your locker." Evolet randomly stated. It only reminds her since Aran kept eyeing you.

"Oh god. And I rejected every single one." You purse your lips together.

"All for.. him." Evolet leaned over and looked towards suna that was too busy scrolling on his phone.

"Ev, how the fuck was I supposed to date them when I didn't even know who any of them were? They only wanted to date me because I'm 'hot.' Or because they only wanted to fuck. They never even wanted to get to know me."