¹⁸ 𝘗𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘐𝘛 𝘜𝘗, 𝘗𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘐𝘛 𝘜𝘗

━━━【❦】Leaves proceed to fall from trees as you walked on the sidewalk

━━━【❦】Leaves proceed to fall from trees as you walked on the sidewalk. The weather was chill in the air as it began to become darker and colder. You heard the sounds of dry dead leaves crunching beneath your feet and clouds appearing when you breathed out.

"Y/n! Come on!" Evolet calls out from the entrance.

"I'm coming!" You shout back as you stop your tracks for a moment. You turned around and press the button on her keys to lock her car. Hearing the sound to confirm it's locked.

You proceed to walk to Evoelt. You had to walk through an open large gate and walk through a medium path towards the entrance. You gazed at the exterior of the house. Viewing the multiple large windows and the bright green bushes in front. You immediately noticed it was a three-story house.

You handed Evoelt her keys as she opened the two sets of doors of the massive house for you to enter inside.

Loud music played as the incenses of weed and alcohol loaded up your nose. Colored lights were flashing in a few people's faces while they danced and talked at once.

Overall the whole place was noisy and filled with people. Who's ever house this was, is a rich ass mother fucker.

Everywhere your head turned appeared a large amount of spacious room with multiple hallways appearing that lead to different rooms. There were at least two living rooms people hang out in.

"You never told me the boy from Nekoma was rich," You somewhat yelled over the loud music.

"Bitch you think I knew he was this rich? Hell nah." She giggled.

You then wondered where Suna was located since he and Evoelt had entered a bit earlier than you. In explanation you had forgotten your phone in the car, so you quickly had to run back and pick it up.

"Where'd Suna go?"

"Probably in the kitchen. He said he was going to get drinks for you two, c'mon." Evoelt replied, grabbing your hand and leading you through the crowds of people.

Smoke got in the way of your eyes, causing you to not exactly know where you were stepping. "Slow the fuck down!" You chuckled, demanding for your friend to calm her pace.

"Ev-" You accidentally bumped into a guy, your hand loosened from Evoelt's grip causing him to look down at you in confusion, with eyebrows furrowed.

"Fuck sorry." You shot him a smile, hoping he wouldn't make it a big deal.

He paused from speaking to the friends he was surrounded with. "It's alright." He dragged the term. He had an emotionless expression on his face till he concluded who you were. Widening his eyes but then positioning them naturally to not make it appear noticeable.

You quickly nodded at him not explaining anything back to him. You cursed to yourself while grinning. Remembering the boy's exact appearance.

His short, messy black hair and blue eyes gave you the exact answer.