³¹ 4 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘜

━━━【❦】" Oh, hey

━━━【❦】" Oh, hey." Kita's eyes landed on you then on Suna. Without noticing, his eyes flickered back and forth between the two of you until Suna lightly smiled and put his arm around your shoulder, leading you inside the gym with Evolet following behind. The girl would have been gone though she stayed for the sake of wanting to spend time with you.

"You good?" Suna asked Kita as he followed you both as well.

"Yeah, I just didn't see you guys there when I walked out." he laughed a bit.

You don't know why, but you found the way Kita was acting a bit nervously, amusing you. He didn't expect you to walk in with Suna, but he was your boyfriend so of course he was.

"We haven't had much practice last week so we're gonna be here for a while," Kita said. He sat down on the first bleacher and watched Aran and Atsumu talk. They could have gotten started a few minutes ago though the whole team wasn't present yet.

Aran side-eyed you, innocently observing you. He knows it's wrong to think the type of things he does towards you, anybody could realize that. Though sometimes he wishes he could stop avoiding the opportunities he's had to approach you, It's not like he hasn't had a sincere crush on you before you and Suna even started dating.

Aran and Atsumu began walking toward the rest of you, Suna looked up at him as he nodded his head.

"Hey, you still down for tonight?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh shit, yeah, are you?" Kita asked, looking at both Aran and Suna. You just waited for more context on what they were talking about, you just hoped it wouldn't be a repeat of the other night a few days ago.

"Why do you make it sound like they're planning to go on a date or something," Atsumu laughed.

"Because we are," Suna winked at Aran.

Aran shook his head, "Nah, it's just my brother's birthday and my parents wanted me to invite you, Y/n you going with Rin?" Aran asked, looking at Evolet as well for a response.

You had no idea Rintaro was going to take you along with him, though you didn't mind. You weren't expecting another opportunity to take advantage of today. Though when there's one for you there's always another for Suna.

"I won't be able to go, I'm busy all day today and this week," Evolet told you. You nodded telling her it was alright since you predicted you weren't going to have much time to spend with her later in the day as well.

"Jackie will also be the last person to go, she left right before we entered here," Evolet added.

You barely noticed your friend disappear out of the blue. It was a likely thing for Jackie so you didn't think too much about it.

Once the bell rang, Suna was going to get started with His practice, but before and almost every single time he wanted to give you a goodbye kiss. "Y/nn, come,"