¹⁴ 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘚𝘓𝘜𝘛

WARNING!Sexual content

WARNING!
Sexual content

━━━【❦】"Bye babes!" You hugged Evolet and kissed her cheek.

"Bye! Text me!" She waved. You walked off to Suna's car, opening the door and entering.

"Hey, how's my beautiful?" He smiled.

"Good. How did practice go?" You placed your wallet and purse in the middle compartment.

"Overall the same as always. Osamu and his brother wouldn't stop fighting over stupid things, like usual." He began driving. You looked out the window noticing the sky forming into grey clouds.

"Let me guess, Atsumu started it."

"Yep." He scoffed.

"Sounds just like him."

"Yeah, Can I see your nails?"

"Yeah look." You showed him your hand, his cold fingers softly touching yours. He observed the flowers and rhinestones that were on them too.

"They're beautiful." He brings your hand up, kissing it.

You watched him as his lips touched your fingers, slightly feeling your face heating up. "Yeah but I think I got them too short." You frowned, looking at both of your hands.

"Short? Those things look like claws." He chuckled.

"Hm. Do you think they're sharp enough to cut your dick off? Or maybe scrape the tip-off?" You curiously asked.

"Woah Woah Woah—why would you wanna do that?" He jokingly frowned.

"Why not?" You tried holding in your smile.

"You play too much." He glanced over at you then back on the road.

"You're just lame, anyways—guess what. So I was with Evolet and Jackie,"

"That girl again?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "She's kinda annoying."

You pursed your lips together, "Yeah. Kasumi came there too, with her boyfriend. Jackie kept smiling at him and all while she wasn't looking." You explained.

"Since when did she have a boyfriend? And really?" He asked, partly interested in the situation but not at the same time.

"Shit I have no idea." You replied. "Girl better stay away from you." You mumbled, quiet enough for you to hear. They rarely had any interactions. But how would you know? You didn't want to see her as that type of girl. But if you've witnessed enough, it makes you have an idea of what she's capable of.

"How come you guys are still friends though?"

"I don't know myself." You sighed. "We've been friends for so long, I can't just stop being friends with her out of nowhere, she hasn't done anything to make me pissed at her, you know?"