⁹ 𝘚𝘓𝘜𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘞𝘏𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘛𝘖..

━━━【❦】You and suna finished turning in the project you guys had for biology

━━━【❦】You and suna finished turning in the project you guys had for biology. Surprisingly you both finished it in time and got a passing grade for it. You didn't end up finishing it after you hung out the same day you started it, but a few days later. It was kind of a last-minute thing as well.

But as long as you passed, it didn't matter in general.

Today Suna had just finished practicing, you were in the lunchroom sitting with Suna, Jackie, and Evolet. Suna's friends also came along too.

The sound of people's voices and shoes squeaking through the entire room. You had an earphone in one ear to block at least half the noise, blasting your favorite songs.

Meanwhile, Suna kept on playfully bugging you. Like squeezing your thigh here and there, telling you the most random things on his mind, holding your hand, and squeezing the hell out of it.

It was going to be more noticeable you guys were more serious from the way you two appeared. But who cares, definitely not Suna. He wanted everyone to know that you were his. And he was yours.

"Looks like there's news you haven't announced to me yet.." Evolet whispered trying not to squeal at the same time, while Suna had his arm around you, close and tight.

"Shhh," You whispered back.

"I'm taking that as a yes!" She whispered once again.

You rolled your eyes jokingly, "He's ten times more clingy." You eyed at the green-eyed boy for a second. "I don't mind though." You smiled.

"Must be nice.." She mumbled.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline glanced over at the two of you a few times. She didn't have anything to say about it either. Since her questions had been answered on why your mood had appeared more joyful. But she was quite happy for you. She thought the two of you looked great together.

On the other hand, Evolet seemed happy for you. It was obvious and noticeable. As well as relived she wouldn't hear you rant about how you wish he knew he liked you.

"My little slut? Or my little sweet whore? But those are too degrading— never mind you like being called that either way." He beamed.

"Rin.." You purse your lips together trying not to laugh. It was funny how he had different complete sides. "You know you only use those specific words on me when..." You stared at him.

"Oh, I know." He raised his eyebrows. You nodded your head while giggling, Evolet looked at the two of you in confusion and a bit terrified.

"Oh wow." She said jokingly terrified of what she overheard.

"Shut up, he was joking." You said smiling widely. She sighed and looked up at Atsumu whose presence appeared. Along with Kita.

"Wait," Atsumu gasped.