¹⁷ 𝘚𝘜𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙 𝘋𝘈𝘋𝘋𝘠

━━━【❦】" Thank you for everything

━━━【❦】" Thank you for everything." You pecked Suna on his cheek and thanked him before getting out of his car.

"Course, anything my girl." He smiled in return and placed his thumb and index finger on your chin, to face him.

Hours before, he took you to get your nails done and took you to shop at a few of your favorite stores. As he promised before, saying he'd be the one paying for your next nail appointment. He seemed happy to finally get to spoil the hell out of you.

He stepped out of the car and walked over to your side, opening the door for you. You almost immediately spotted your friends waiting for you at the entrance of a shop you've recognized.

Suna shut the door, you held his hand leading him the way towards your friends.

"Y/n!"

"Hey! Ohh,"

You heard Evolet call your name. While a girl who seemed quite surprised with who you arrived stood beside her.

"Hey," You smiled, walking closer to them.

Finally reaching up face to face, Evolet pulled you into a tight hug. Which caused you to lose your grip on Suna's hand.

Suna stood behind you awkwardly, watching you greet your friends. You pulled away from Evolet tucking her short hair behind her ear as she shot you a quick smile before you moved along to Kiyoko. "How have you been? It's been so long, Y/n." She opened her arms welcoming you into a hug as well.

"Good, you?" She pulled away, "I'm okay, you know." She couldn't help the urge to keep her smile in towards you. You two were close before you left Karasuno. After that, you two tried your best to stay in touch between your busy schedules.

"Guys!? Where'd you—oh!" Yachi exclaimed, only a few inches away from the four of you.

"You guys take so long just to say hi..." Suna whispered to you.

"Shut up."

"Hi, Y/n! And..." She tilted her head. The blond-haired girl held a few bags in her hand. "Don't know your name, but hi!"

Suna waved at her as she smiled softly. "Cmon guys, I still need to find something for tomorrow." She pulled both Evolet's and Kiyoko's hands, nodding at you as well to follow behind.

"Tomorrow?" You asked.

"Just come!"

A few minutes later, you were looking through stores and stores to find an outfit to wear for an unknown occasion you hadn't known of yet.

On the other hand, Suna was following you around wherever you went. Not like he had any other choice but he did start getting quite bored.

He scrolled through his phone from time to time or just decided to annoy you by asking you random questions that came to his mind.