³⁰ 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘖𝘉𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

━━━【❦】"Hello?"

━━━【❦】"Hello?"

Lia stayed silent for a few seconds before gaining the courage to say anything. She knew she shouldn't have called Suna but she had to. She didn't care how Suna was most likely going to point out he was right about her 'coming back to him.'

"Hey. Look. I'm sorry for how I acted tonight, Rin." He heard Lia say.

Suna softly sighed, expecting this to already come out of Lia's mouth from the start. "I knew you were going to call but It's cool, I don't care about it anymore now, so,"

"Okay.. how's Y/n? Is she with you? Do you think she knows where you went? I'm nervous to face her at school now, I'm gonna feel so guilty man,"

"What's up with the load shit of questions? And no she isn't with me yet. I already told you about the other shit so I don't know why you're still worried."

"Well, sorry. I can't see how you're not fucking worrying or anything, you're so weird. Plus, I just called to say sorry and to tell you to stay the fuck away from me Rin." Lia was starting to get more irritated at many things. Like after this call not being able to speak to Suna anymore because it was obvious she couldn't. She hated how this conversation was going to be their last. But she just had to get those things she listed out of the way.

Suna scoffed. Lia was funny to her. Very. "Me? To stay away from you? Lia, I think you got it wrong, you're the one who needs to stay the fuck away from me. Don't make me list all of the fucking beggings you tried doing and did just for me to go out with you tonight. And you know this isn't the first time,"

"I don't care! Fuck, you're making this so hard for me Rin! I don't care which way it is, I just don't want to be near you!" She said annoyed.

Suna just wanted this call to end because you could show up at any moment now. Any. "If you want that to work out for you, stop texting me at least every single night when you know I'm with Y/n."

"Rin-"

"Rin?"

-

You closed Suna's bedroom door and saw as he had his phone up to his ear while staring at the ceiling.

"Babe," He sat up, hanging up on Lia and lightly smiling at your presence.

"Don't babe me," You rolled your eyes at him, setting your purse down on Suna's dresser and putting your almost dead phone to charge.

"Why baby? What's wrong?

"Let's talk about the way you were speaking to me so fucking rude before I came," You sat down next to him giving him a glare.

Suna sighed, cursing under his breath at how he needed to apologize. "I'm sorry baby, you know I didn't mean the way I was talking to you, I was just a bit frustrated because I missed you and shit,"