²³ 𝘠/𝘕, 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘓𝘐𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘛𝘖𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘚 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘚𝘚

━━━【❦】Jackie's finger hovered over Kasumi's contact

━━━【❦】Jackie's finger hovered over Kasumi's contact. She glanced over at you as you scrolled through your phone while a random show was lowly playing on your t.v, till her finger tapped on Kasumi's contact so she could text her.

After another hour passed Jackie was still at your house. Overall you enjoyed her presence after a while of not spending time with her. You decided to ignore the minor situations that occurred before as it didn't matter now, nor had any reason to.

The reason she wanted to text her friend Kasumi, was she knew she might have something to do with your situation. And she was not going to let her get away with it knowing she brought her whore activities into one of her best friends' lives.

You knew it was pretty obvious who the girl was in the video. Though you weren't one hundred percent positive it was. There was still a possibility that it could be some other girl. And if that's the case, it can be difficult to figure out who she is. Difficult but most definitely not impossible for you.

So Jackie started typing on her screen. Each glance she took over at you, the angrier and more defensive she got towards what she was typing. Her words on the screen expressed how sympathetic she felt for you.

After the first message she sent, she didn't even earn a chance to shut her phone off and start a new conversation with you. Her phone buzzed four times causing her to quickly check her responses.

Kas👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩♥️

Jackie
Did u fucking get with y/n's bf? Yk what the fuck I said last time right? ur pathetic whore ass needs to go somewhere, deadass
It's not cute AT ALL

Kas👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩♥️
...💀
girl last time i checked that shi isn't any of ur business
like r u deadass switching sides and trying to defend y/n rn? 😒
fake much

Jackie
Bro what??? Stfu
Answer the question it's not that hard

Kas👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩♥️
i wanted to hang w u today but this is how u reach out to me?
sad fr :(
but since u wanna know sooo bad
yes i did
but we only made out nothing that serious 😂 is ur worried ass calm now?

Jackie
Knew it, don't know what I even expected out of your hoe ass

Kas👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩♥️
YK me too well bbg😚
y/n saw the video right? LOL
i bet she's mad and crying hard asf rn!
and don't even ask how i got it.
i got my ways bbg

Jackie
No way ur that much of a pussy u had to send it to y/n off an alt acc
the way u only sent it to her 2 try to make her mad like if she doesn't alr know...
Ur mad she beat ur ass
R u scared she's gonna do it again?