³³ "𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘍𝘌𝘊𝘛" 𝘉𝘖𝘠𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋

━━━【❦】He wouldn't stop smiling afterward

━━━【❦】He wouldn't stop smiling afterward. But you couldn't blame him, he had a crush on you for the longest time and he finally got to be much closer to you than he would imagine. Everything else was fine after, though Suna's thought process would think Aran is suspicious than you would be. I mean you're still his perfect little girlfriend who's loyal as she seems to him, right?

Speaking about your options other than Rintaro, the rest of them had been needing to speak to you at least once more. Akaashi by example, after not him not hearing from you after the two times you've seen him. He was desperate for more, for sure. Not ever forgetting about Koshi and Tobio as well.

At the present moment, since it was the weekend, your boyfriend was over at your house. Surprisingly though. Well then since before he arrived, you found out he had different plans than to be here. But his old plans didn't matter now. It just gives you more reasons to add more fuel to the fire. But Suna was currently talking with your mom. And if you asked them, they could speak for hours about anything due to Suna's great talkative skills.

"It's been so long since I've seen you, I know you and Y/n see each other most of the time but I haven't heard from you," Your mom stated.

"I know, but don't worry i've been good and treating your daughter like a princess." Suna laughed. Suna looked at you, smiling like an idiot as you jokingly acted surprised at his words.

Your mom nodded at Suna and then side-eyed you, glad and satisfied her daughter has a boyfriend who treats her so well.

And as their conversation continued, Suna brought up the fact that your seven months were going to come. Seven. Your mother was surprised at how long you've both come, she asked what you two were planning to do. Suna only shrugged and smirked. You never knew what was going on through his head but somehow he sometimes or most of the time knew what's going on in yours.

"If you need help just let me know, ill be willing to do anything," Suna informed your mother.

You looked at him, nodding your head slowly at his words and raising your eyebrows a bit at the much help he's been this entire day.

"Awe, you're too sweet. But I'm alright, just take a break, you deserve it." She lightly smiled. It isn't false information that Suna has been a big help today. He helped your mom cook, and clean almost every part of your house. Even if it didn't need any cleaning. Your mom appreciated everything single little second of it. It made her like Rintaro much more than before. She sort of thought he wasn't going to be any good for you just assuming by his looks.

You knew it was obvious he was going to have two different versions of himself when he's alone with you than when he's with you and your mom. But if you needed to name the difference between both, the version he'd be when he's in front of your mother is just. Wow.

It made you feel bad. Because your mom now thinks that's what he's like, which is pointing it out. You just hated his stupid perfect boyfriend disguise.

You suddenly got a few notifications from your phone. And it's suddenly because it was a bit early at this moment, nobody would normally text you at this hour.

Unsaved Number
when can i see u again
y/n
im starting to miss you more than i should

You read the messages only once. You didn't feel the need to read it any more times since you understood the message clearly. You weren't going to respond either. Instead, you're gonna leave it at that and hold off. His words would come back to you soon.

"Y/n, give me a kiss."

You looked up from your phone, to see your boyfriend slightly puckering his lips. He then formed a frown as you didn't give him what he wished immediately.

Suna came closer to you. He then looked behind him to double-check his mom wasn't right behind you two. She wasn't so he then cupped your face and gave you multiple kisses.

You tried not to smile until Suna wanted you to. The small multiple pecks on your lips slowly went towards your chin, jawline, and neck. "Rin, she could come back any second, stop." You said.

"Oh really? Okay, just tell me when to stop." He began kissing your collarbone next. But you didn't tell him to stop since she hasn't walked in yet.

"Rin,"

"Yeah?"

"She's literally about to-"

"I told you to tell me to stop, you haven't."

"Stop," You said, Suna slowly looked down at you and he turned around. Your mom came into the kitchen turning off the stove while now, talking on the phone.

"Well,"

"Oh, also,"

"Mm?" Suna replied, he picked up his drink from the table, taking a sip from it while looking at you. Something about Suna that has never changed besides everything else, is he can never. Never, keep his eyes off you.

"Jackie invited me to hang out with her, wanna come?" You asked. You knew what his answer would be though it didn't hurt to ask.

"If you wanna go then go ahead baby,"

"Yeah, but I want you to come with me."

"Why?"

"Yeah, go company her Rintaro, I have to head out soon." Your mom nodded at the two of you. You scoffed at how your mom was still hearing your twos conversation. Though she had a point.

"Alright then, I'll go with babe."

"That's how it should be Rin, don't ever leave your girlfriend alone." She side eyed Suna as he laughed.