²⁷ 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘒

━━━【❦】Suna's arms wrapped around your waist as he kissed your neck softly

━━━【❦】Suna's arms wrapped around your waist as he kissed your neck softly. He got you cleaned up immediately after staying in the same position for a few seconds. And then you both decided to cuddle on his bed while you both rested from your high. Though he felt bad after realizing how rough he was on you. Which caused him to tell you multiple praises on how well you were for him.

"You did so well for me baby, you're okay? Right? You feel alright?" Suna asked with concern written all over his face.

"Mhm," You nodded, wiping the dried tears from under your eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes Rin, I'm sure." You lightly laughed.

"Do you wanna shower first?" He asked, even though he'd prefer to shower with you but that would result in another fuck. You both knew that.

"Yeah,"

"Or... Can I shower with you?" His voice grew lower to almost a whisper and you could hear the smile in his voice just by asking you that question.

"Why? So we can fuck in the shower too?" You laughed.

"Well, it isn't a bad idea if you ask me." Suna shrugged.

"Well, good thing I didn't ask you," You joked, though you were half-serious at the same time. "Plus, the water bill would raise, I can't believe you'd do that to your mother." You said, not caring if it sounded like an excuse or not.

Suna's arms loosened from your waist, letting you sit up so you could walk over to his bathroom. Your feet touched the ground and your both hands pressed on the mattress so you could lift yourself, though you couldn't.
Your legs felt extremely sore. "Rin. What the fuck." You sighed, glaring at your boyfriend who was on the bed.

"What? Oh," A lazy smirk formed upon his face. "You can't walk princess? It's alright, I'll help." He got up, putting one hand behind your back and one under your legs. He carried you bridal style over to his bathroom and set you down on the floor.

And suddenly, all the guilt rushed over Suna in a split second. "Y/n, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have been too rough on you, I'm so fucking sorry, if you told me to stop or to act softer with you I promise you I would've,"

"Rin." You said in a serious tone. You forced your legs to stand up and stay still and you cupped his face with one hand. "I'm perfectly alright, you know damn well I don't mind that you were being a bit rough." You stared into his green eyes.

"Yeah but I just want to make sure you're okay,"

"And I said I am."

Half an hour later, you finished showering in your boyfriend's bathroom. Luckily, you already had a separate spot for your showering items over here since this wasn't the first time you've showered here.