²⁹ 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘔 𝘋𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘕'𝘛 𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘈𝘓 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘌

━━━【❦】"Hey!" Jackie waved as you and Kita walked out of a room, Kita barely processing what occurred before you guys came back out

You sat down next to Jackie, placing your hands on the counter as she looked at you with eyes slightly widened, waiting for you to tell her what you guys did.

"Hey, hold on," You took out your phone staring at the new but late responded notification from Suna. It wasn't anything important so you weren't going to respond. It took him two hours to respond after you responded to his text, which just gave you the answer he was doing something ridiculous. And to your response to that, you took that time and had a little fun with Kita. It wasn't anything too outrageous but it was fun seeing him in the state he was in.

"So what? Is she your girlfriend or something?" Kita's friend asked. Which only brought his mind towards Suna.

"Nah, she isn't."

The boy's face across from dropped, not believing him one bit. "Stop lying, man, you better make her your girlfriend before anyone else does, or don't waste your time." He nodded in disappointment.

"Right," He laughed a little at the way he wasn't aware of the situation he was even in.

Jackie nodded as you explained what she asked about, lightly smiling at how this could possibly end.

"I think it was pretty worth it," You shrugged. "But now I think he's gonna want to continue whatever happened today, that cant possibly happen." You sighed.

"You should hook up with him next time, simple." Jackie shrugged.

"Right," You slightly scoffed, noticing how Kita's friends just couldn't keep their eyes off you. Mostly just wondering how you couldn't be Shinsuke's girlfriend.

-

Suna's pov...

Lia bit the inside of her cheek so hard she knew it was going to bleed. She was against the wall right by the bathrooms while Suna was in front of her, waiting for a response. Though she felt irritated, not even wanting to look at Rintaro in his eyes.

"Why the fuck are you acting like she's even going to find out? The only way she'd know if it you fucking tell her, is that what you're planning to do?"

"No? The fuck? Gosh, you're fucking hard-headed and dumb as shit Rin, there's no she won't find out! Do you think you're gonna be able to sneak this shit through your relationship with her?"

"I already said this. She won't. She can't. And I know the only reason you're worrying, it's that you know we won't be able to continue this shit, us. It's not my fault you already have fucking feelings. It's kind of ridiculous." He shook his head, a small smirk was on his face as he walked closer to Lia.

Lia really hated how they were both arguing in a restaurant as if they were some couple. She hoped nobody was hearing what they were saying. But most likely not since where they were at was a place further back into the restaurant.