Secret Puppy

--------------------------------------------

TeamRWBY x (Russian bear dog Faunus)FemReader

Requested by Midari-ikishima-

--------------------------------------------

-Yang's Pov-

There has been something that's been bothering me for a while, this dog Faunus named Y/n. She is really adorable with her h/c hair and her cute ears but she is not very social, take Blake and make her even less social, that's Y/n. It has taken almost 3 years to get as close to her like how I and the rest of the team are now. She hangs out with us more, still being a little shy but lately, she has been acting strange. Being jumpy and she seems to be always lost in her own head for a really long time, I'm not sure if the others have noticed but I'd better ask them.

We are all in our dorm getting ready to go out, we planned on taking Y/n with us but surprisingly she refused even when we told her that we were going to her favorite store. I looked over at the rest of the team before I decided to talk to them.

Yang: Hey guys?

RWB: Yeah?

Yang: Have you guys noticed a change in Y/n's behavior for the last couple of days?

Weiss: Now that you mention it, she has been refusing to go out with us

Blake: And she hasn't been talking as much

Ruby: Also she's been avoiding us

Yang: I see that we are all on the same page, maybe we should keep an eye on her, just to make sure that everything is alright.

Weiss: I think that is an invasion of her priva-

Ruby: That's a great idea!!

Blake nodded in agreement so we decided to watch over her for tonight just to make sure that nothing was going on.

Timeskip to that night

We have been following Y/n and it seemed that everything was normal until she took out her scroll and dialed a number. We all decided to listen in to the conversations, which I understand is wrong but we were curious.

Y/n: Hey... it's happening tonight

???: .......................

Y/n: Yes I know what to do but what about after, doors are going to be so much trouble.

???: ......................

Y/n: D-do you think you could come and stay with me?

I felt kind of hurt since I wasn't sure who she was talking to, maybe it was jealousy, why doesn't she talk to any of us about her problems. The conversation continued and we figured out that Y/n is going to the forest next to the school so we decided to follow her there.

-Y/n's Pov-

Fuck, it's a full moon tonight and it will be the first time that this is going to happen alone which makes me a little nervous. After I got off my scroll, I went back to my dorm and started to prepare myself for the night. I grabbed a small bag and put my scroll and a blanket into it as I sat next to the window and watched the sky for the right moment.

About two hours later it was finally time, I made my way out of the building and I started to walk, or more like jog towards the forest. While doing this, I failed to realize that there were four girls that had followed me the whole way. 

Once I got to a clearing I set my bag next to a tree then opened up the bag so it will be easier for me later and turned my scroll on setting it to the phone with the contact that I needed. I felt a hard tug on my chest as I let out a yelp and fell to my knees but to my horror, I heard voices call out to me in concern.