Don't Worry We Got You

--------------------------------------

Coco x (Child)FemReader x Velvet

--------------------------------------

-Velvet's Pov-

I'm walking through Vale with my girlfriend, Coco, as we go to her favorite clothes shops. After about the 5th story, we walked out with all our bags in our hands and started to head back to the dorms. I grabbed Coco's hand and intertwined our fingers making Coco look at me with a smile as I smile back at her. As we continued our walk we failed to notice the small figure that was running towards us until she ran next to Coco and snatched the bag of sweets that was in her hand. I turned and saw the little girl running with Coco's bag.

Coco: HEY! Get back here!

Coco took off after the girl as I followed behind her, it wasn't that hard to catch up with her since she didn't run very fast compared to me and Coco. Just as Coco was about to grab her, she ducked into an alleyway and hid behind a box. I'm guessing that she didn't think that we could see her but her head was sticking out and also the bag she took from Coco wasn't hidden too well either.

Coco: Boo!

Young girl: AHHHHHH

She jumped and cowered behind the box as she hugged the bag closer to herself and I could hear that she was starting to cry. I tapped Coco on the shoulder saying that she shouldn't scare the child more than she already is. I walked over to her and crouched down before I spoke as sweetly as I could.

Velvet: Hi little one

She took her face out of her arms and looked up at me as I smiled down at her while reaching my hand out only for her to flinch away from me.

Young girl: Pl-please don't h-hurt me

Velvet: I'm not going to hurt you little one, why are you here all alone? Where are your parents?

At the mention of her parents, she started to cry, I watched her as I got a better look at her and saw that she had multiple scratches on her. I attempted to reach for her again and this time I grabbed her arm and started to pull her out of the corner and into the light. The girl had a scar on her cheek and I recognized it from a grim, which made me realize what had happened to her parents. I turned to Coco as she was looking at the girl's injuries also.

Velvet: We can't leave her here like this

Coco: I know but what can we do?

Velvet: Take her back with us, who knows how long she has been living like this, and she is probably hungry since she took your sweets.

The girl's head came up when I said sweets and she went to grab the bag only to see that it was back in Coco's arms as she was going into it and grabbing something. She took out a donut and held it towards the young girl who quickly snatched it and started eating it.

Velvet: Can you tell us your name sweetie?

Young girl: *swallows food* Y/n

Velvet: My name is Velvet and this is my girlfriend Coco

Y/n looked up at Coco but I think she made a scary face cause Y/n yelped and buried herself into me. I was shocked and then looked at Coco giving her a glare but she ignored it and grabbed Y/n under her arms and lifted her up, placing Y/n on her hip. She bounced the little girl which made her hang onto her neck and she hugged it.

Coco smiled at me then held a hand out for me, I took it and got up as we started to walk. After a while of walking, I looked at Y/n and noticed that she had fallen asleep, I wanted to ask her more questions but it will have to wait until we get back and she wakes up.