I Was Just Messing Around

------------------------------------------

(Jealous)Cinder x FemReader

Requested by BIGGFACE099

------------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Having a girlfriend is probably the best thing that could have happened to me,  my girlfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now. I live with her at Salem's castle and it has given me the opportunity to get to meet all the people there. I first met Emerald and Mercury, we are all great friends and I tend to hang out with them a lot whenever my girlfriend is out. Cinder Falls, my beautiful fire girlfriend who I met in a rather strange way. 

I remember it like it was yesterday, getting grabbed into a portal while I was just walking home after getting groceries. When I was on the other side of the portal, I looked up and saw her staring at me in shock.  It was rather confusing but she grabbed me and kept me with her and I ended up catching feelings for her. Strange right? but I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.

Cinder was very protective over me and loved me deeply but was clingy at some times, which I didn't mind at all I found it super cute. Her being protective and clingy caused her to become easily jealous, this I knew and it was fun messing with her. I would always try to purposefully make her jealous just to see how she would react to it, the reactions were always so cute.

That's what I'm doing right now, I am with Emerald as we are sitting on the couch watching tv, she knows that plan to make Cinder jealous so when we sense that she is coming we start the plan.

Cinder: Hey bab-

Y/n: Emeraldddd~ can I sit on your lap, it's super comfy

Emerald: Of course you can little one, come here

Emerald then pulled me onto her lap and I snuggled into her, she was my best friend so I didn't mind doing any of this with her. She wrapped her arms around me and started to rock back and forth while rubbing my back as we just sat there talking. While we were making conversation, we heard what sounded like fire then we turned around and saw Cinder standing at the door with her hand on fire.

Y/n: Woah baby, what's with the fire?

Cinder: What are you guys doing?

Emerald: Oh we are just chilling and talking

Cinder: Just... chilling and talking? Then why are you on her lap?

Y/n: I'm just sitting here baby, now why the fire? Did something happen?

Cinder: Yeah, something DID happen would you come with me Y/n

My smile dropped for a moment because whenever Cinder used my real name, I knew that I was in trouble so I had to defuse the situation quickly. I complied with her and got off Emerald, making my way to Cinder as she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me along with her.

Y/n: Baby?

Cinder: ......

Oh no, she stayed silent as we reached our room and she pushed open the door along with me into the room. Shutting the door she turned to me, storming over as she pushed me to the bed, I knew that it was now or never to get her to cool down. 

Y/n: Listen baby, I was just messing with you. I know how jealous you get but know that Emerald is my best friend.

She stopped and stared at me as if contemplating what I said and the events that were going on. It seems that she understood as her face soon turned into a pout, making a sympathetic smile form on my face. I got up from the bed and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug that she immediately reciprocated.

Cinder: I'm sorry

Y/n: No, no you don't have to be sorry. If anything it should be me that is saying sorry since I was messing with you.

Cinder: Yea you should

Y/n: Yes I should, so I'm sorry for messing with you

Cinder: And?

Y/n: And? ..... Oh, and for playing dumb like I wasn't doing anything

Cinder: T-that's better

Y/n: Aww baby, don't be upset

She looked like she was ready to cry so I hugged her tighter as she clutched onto the back of my shirt and I could feel her crying against my shoulder. I started to feel really guilty now that I made her cry so I was thinking of all the ways that I could make her feel better. Cuddles, she loves cuddles so maybe we can just spend the rest of the day cuddling and then I could order her favorite food.

I walked backward with her still in my arms as the back of my legs hit the bed, sitting down then leading her down onto the bed. I stroked her hair as her cries started to lessen in my shoulder but her grip with still tight. She then looked up at me with a pout and I looked down at her and kissed her forehead. 

Y/n: I am so sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry I was just playing with you.

I stayed looking at her and my face turned into a frown while she raised her hand to my cheek and held it. She ran her finger over my cheek then pulled me down for a kiss, it was slow and passionate making me feel warm inside. When we pulled away, Cinder had a small smile on her face so I decided to ask her if she wanted to eat.

Y/n: Do you want something to eat?

Cinder: I am a little hungry so why not

Y/n: Alright, I will order some pizza with us

Cinder: Really!?

Y/n: Yes baby, just so you know how sorry I am for what I did

Cinder smiled and nodded at me as she cuddled closer into me while wrapping her arms around my waist as I grabbed my phone and called for pizza. We waited about 30 minutes for the pizza to arrive and Cinder was bouncing on her toes excited to eat. I held the pizza out to her as she quickly grabbed it from me and went over to the table in our room.

We both sat down and Cinder eagerly opened the box grabbing a slice then digging right in, eating it with purpose as I did the same but kept a moderate pace with my eating. Cinder was almost done with two slices when I was finishing my first and I couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh.

Cinder: What are you laughing at?

Y/n: Nothing, just how well you are eating and how quickly at that.

Cinder: You know how much I love pizza babe.

Y/n: Sometimes I feel like you like pizza more than me *proceeds to pout*

Cinder: That is completely untrue, I love you so much more than anything else. There is a reason that I am so protective and clingy with you, it is because I love you so much.

Y/n: Aww, I love you so so much too

After finishing the pizza with Cinder eating just over half the whole thing but I didn't complain since she was happy. Right now, we are laying back down and cuddling with each other. I am laying on top of Cinder as she strokes my hair and down my back making me sigh in content from the soothing feeling of her hands. She even heated her hand a little bit so I would feel warm.

We were making small talk as we lay there until an audible yawn came from me as Cinder looked down at me with a smile.

Cinder: Is someone tired?

Y/n: Maybe......

Cinder: Close your eyes babe, I'm a bit tired myself so I might sleep along with you

Y/n: Okay, goodnight baby I love you

Cinder: Goodnight babe I love you too