The Untold Truth

------------------------------------

TeamRWBY x (Secretive)FemReader

------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

All I have to do is wait until the rest of the team has fallen asleep so that I can go out the window, I hate that I have to keep this a secret but it is for the best. I looked over to see that everyone was asleep so I knew that it was my time to move or else I was going to be late. I opened the window and made my way out, jumping out and landing on the ground beneath. I had to rush since I was running a little later than usual so I was doing a light jog. Little did I know, the rest of team rwby were all awake and in fact weren't sleeping.

-Blake's Pov-

As soon as I heard Y/n land on the ground outside I opened my eyes and looked at the rest of the team. They were already looking out the window and I saw a look of sadness in their eyes.

Ruby: Why does she always leave so late at night? There's something that she isn't telling us.

While Ruby, Weiss, and I were talking about the possibilities of what was going on we heard Yang call to us.

Yang: I found a bag by Y/n's stuff that I've never seen before.

We all moved and crowded around the bag, not knowing if we should open it. Yang was the one to open it and we all let out gasps when we saw what was in it. There was a gun and a taser in the bag under a suit that was neatly folded to fit perfectly into the bag to avoid wrinkling.

Weiss: Why does she have a gun?! She fights using her fists, she doesn't use weapons during fights.

Ruby: I have no idea but we need to go after her, now so get ready so we can go look.

I nodded in agreement and we got our gear together and set out to find her, we walked through Vale and were walking toward Junior's when we saw someone get thrown out of the front door. We stopped in our tracks when we noticed the person that threw him out, it was Y/n. She looked so different from the cute bubbly girl that we know. Right now she looked mean, tough, and a badass.

Y/n: Next time don't put your fucking hands on my girls got it, now get your ass out of here before I have to do more than just throw you out.

The guy got up from the floor and ran off and as y/n turned to go back inside she made eye contact with us. She froze in place as the color in her face seemed to drain. She must have known that we heard what she said to that guy but before we could confront her, she turned and ran inside.

Yang: Y/N wait!

We all ran after her but the club was so crowded that we couldn't see so we decided to split up and search.

-Y/n's Pov-

Shit, I didn't think that they would be here and I'm pretty sure that they saw what happened just now. I'm not in the mood to explain anything to them right now because that guy really pissed me off. He really tried to put his hands on my girls when they didn't want to give him a special dance, they are allowed to refuse anyone and they usually respect their decision.

When I was making my way to the back, one of the girls grabbed me and pulled me to the side, it saw that it was Veronica and smiled at her. She gave a smile back but then her smile fell and I became concerned.

Y/n: Hey Veronica what's wrong?

Veronica: There was a group of girls that came in after you and asked where you went. Me and Coral said that we haven't seen you.

Y/n: Thank you love, would you mind hiding me from them I don't feel like talking to them right now.

Veronica: Of course, come on we can walk together so we can tell the other girls.