Ruby x (Dragon Faunus)(Child)FemReader x Weiss

-----------------------------------

Requested by SapphireDraken173

Hello, you beautiful people sorry for the lack of well anything I have been really busy with college, some medical things, and an overall lack of motivation. I don't plan on making a schedule for updates I'll get to them when I can. 

So with that said I am no longer taking requests until I get all the ones that I already have done

Now to the story, this one is going to take place in the future where Ruby and Weiss are married

-----------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Why was I left here? Why did I have to be born like this if my life was going to be this bad? I just started life, I am currently 5 but I don't remember the last time that I smile. There is no mom or dad, no siblings just these mean ladies that take every chance they have to hurt me because of who I am. Because of them, I am missing one of my horns as they cut it in half and I have so many scars on my tail, half of them were done in my sleep so I don't know what happened. They call this place an orphanage, where children without homes go until a new family comes to adopt them but they already told me that no one would want someone like me.

???: Get over here you little pain!

I quickly turned around to see Miss Karen (this is the only name I could think of lol) as she stomped towards with, her eyes looking furious. I trembled as she now stood in front of me before she grabbed my arm harshly making me whimper, this seemed to bring a smile to her face as she pulled me closer.

Miss Karen: You were the one that broke my expensive vase in the lounge weren't you?!

Her screaming made me flinch, honestly I didn't even know what she was talking about I wasn't even allowed to be in the lounge. I think that she realized she was wrong when she saw my confused face but since she would never admit it she kept at it and blamed me for it anyway. I knew better than to argue with her as I didn't want another scar to be added to my body but a hard slap sent me straight to the ground, trying desperately to keep my tears in as it would only earn me more pain.

Miss Karen: Get your ass up and go to your room before I decide to not be easy on you!

I got up from the floor and turned around running to my room. This "room" that she spoke of was no bigger than a closet, as soon as I stepped in I broke down crying and started thinking to myself. Why doesn't anyone help me? They all see what I go through but it is like no one cares, what I didn't know was that they were all human and were told bad things about me by the miss's. It's been two years since I have been going through this torture, I barely had time to learn anything, and I can't even talk properly since every time I try to talk it is met with violence.

I've been planning on running away from this place but I am scared, what if I get caught I don't even want to imagine what might happen to me but I can't stay in this place any longer. I am going to leave... and I am going to leave tonight.

-time skip to the night-

Alright it is time to go, I made sure that the miss's did their rounds around the place to make sure that no one was still up and now all lights are off. Slowly, I opened my door and looked around for the nearest window, as I tried to open it it made a squeaking noise. I stopped instantly looking around before continuing, I could only open it halfway since I was too short to open it fully but when I got it halfway I jumped up trying to climb through the window. I made it through but lost my balance as I fell off the other side falling to the ground but thankfully we were on the first floor.