TeamRWBY x (Assassin)FemReader Pt. 2

-----------------------------------------------

I thank you all for your patients, I have a couple medical things coming up but I wanted to get back into writing so this isn't a request. This is to help me get back into writing so I can start going into a schedule where I hope to get one request done a week starting with this.

-----------------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Boss and I were walking towards the park with her messing with me by purposefully leaning into my ear and blowing on it. She would then laugh when I would yelp so I pushed her away so we could walk normally.

Boss: So tell me what's going on with your target

Y/n: It won't be a problem at all when I get to it, I still think that I should go tonight but I don't want them following me

Boss: We can't risk them finding out about you *smirks* unless you have taken a liking to them and you want them to know~

Y/n: *blushes sputtering out* N-no don't be r-ridiculous I hate them

Boss: *bursts out laughing* You can't hide anything from me kid

Y/n: You know what I don't even want you here anymore *starts to walk away*

Boss: *senses the team watching* Wait babe~

My eyes widen and I start to walk faster but my boss wraps her arms around my hips pulling me close and I start to try and pull away but she keeps me still.

Boss: You girls can come out now, you really suck at staying hidden

I turned and saw the girls coming out from behind a building, boss let go of me then turned to face them as she looked them over. When the girls got to us, I let out a sigh knowing that I would have to tell them eventually but Yang spoke up before I could say anything.

Yang: So um Y/n, is this your girlfriend or something?

I didn't say anything at first starting for feel a little nervous so I looked at my boss and see gave me a shrug followed by a nod. Turning back to the girls I lifted my shirt a little reaching behind my back as I grabbed a pistol with a silencer attached. The girls looked in shock as they took a step back putting a hand on their weapons but before anything could happen my boss hit the back of my head.

Boss: Seriously Y/n, at least say something while you do that you make it look so much worse

Y/n: Ouch! I was getting to that if you would have let me *turns to team rwby* She is not my girlfriend... she is my boss

Ruby: Then why did she call you babe *gasps dramatically* are you in a scandalous relationship with your boss?!

I face palmed while boss just busted out laughing poking at me in a teasing way. I swatted at her hand feeling annoyed now so I started to explain not really hearing what I was saying just wanting boss to shut up.

Y/n: No definitely not, I'm an assassin alright and I was on my way to a mission when you girls started following me and I didn't want you all to get hurt so I called my boss to help cause a distration. I asked her to pretend like we were dating and the-

Weiss: Did you just say that you didn't want us to get hurt?

Y/n: Huh?... W-wait a minute *thinks then Y/n's face flushes bright red* N-n-no I didn't say that, I don't care able you girls

Yang: We didn't say that you cared about us Y/n~

Feeling overwhelmed I turned to boss and I saw her slowly walking away and when I yelled at her asking 'where are you going' she just looked at me and mouthed 'tell them how you feel'. Now that I had no support I almost panicked since I never opened up to another person let allow four people at once. I think the girls noticed my panicked state as Blake stepped towards me pulling me into an embrace.