A Child? With Me?

-----------------------------------------

Weiss x (Futa)FemReader

Requested by _BlackRose_22

-----------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Currently, it was about late afternoon and I was sitting on my bed waiting for my wife to return from being on a mission with her team. I was planning on getting things ready for her, as in a bath and food so that she can just come in and relax from all the work she has done. For now, I was patiently waiting, on my scroll watching videos online when it began to ring. I saw that it was Weiss calling me so I picked it up and answered.

Y/n: Hey Weiss, are you almost home?

Weiss: Hi baby, I'm not sure when I'm going to be home actually. Things have gotten pretty bad here so we are held up right now.

Y/n: Is everyone ok? Are you ok?

Weiss: Yes we are all alright, tired but alright. Some of us have a few minor injuries but we are holding up, I'm sorry that I won't be back soon enough. Don't wait up on me and go ahead to bed.

Y/n: *frowns* Alright fine, goodnight I love you babe

Weiss: I love you too, goodnight baby *hangs up*

I know that I can't be mad at her for not being able to make it back since she is doing what she needs to but it makes me upset that I won't be able to see her still. She left in the early morning and now she might not be back until late tonight or even tomorrow. What am I supposed to cuddle now, I guess I could use her pillow but it's not the same.

Maybe I can cuddle the stuffed bear that Weiss got me when she proposed to me, it's literally just as tall as her and it smells like her so it should work. I got up from the bed and picked up the bear that was in the corner, swiftly bringing it back to the bed as I laid down with it. Not going to lie, smelling Weiss on the bear made me a little excited but I pushed it aside as my eyes started to drift shut.

-Weiss's Pov-

-time skip a couple of hours-

It was around two in the morning when we finally got back from our mission. The Grimms were just being so obnoxious and kept coming at us but everything is settled now, I'm exhausted and so is the rest of my team. We all practically fell asleep on the ride back only to be awoken by the driver telling us that we were at my stop. I made my way to my front door, being as quiet as I could.

Once I got inside, I headed up to the room that Y/n and I shared. Opening the door, a smile came to my face as I let out a quiet chuckle, laying on the bed was my adorable wife cuddling with the teddy bear that I got her. This has the be the cutest thing that I've ever seen, before doing anything else I grabbed my scroll and took a quick picture then went to get ready.

After my shower, I took the bear out of Y/n's arms making her pout a little but it was quickly replaced by a smile as I laid down in the bear's spot. I gave her a kiss on her forehead making her snuggle into me and I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

-To the morning now-

Now that it was nine the morning, I was a little more rested as I looked at Y/n to see that she was still asleep but I felt that something was poking my stomach. I looked down to see that it was her dick, fully erect, pressing against my stomach. Moving my hand down to the tip of her dick, I gave it a poke causing it to twitch and Y/n's hips the thrust slightly.

Deciding to test something, I turned in Y/n's embrace and pressed my ass against her dick. Mind that we both sleep naked. I could hear a small moan come from my girlfriend as I started to grind back on her slowly just so I could get her started. Unannounced to me, Y/n was already waking up so it didn't take long for her to take control.