A New Friend? Part 1

------------------------------------------

TeamRWBY x (Grimm Faunus)FemReader x Coco

Requested by Midari-ikishima

Also, this picture is just so funny so I had to put it. It has no meaning to the story.

-------------------------------------------

-3rd Person Pov-

It is a bright and early day at Beacon academy, team rwby can be seen in their door messing around since it was the weekend and no one had any plans. Ruby and Yang were playing video games with Yang boasting about how good she is, Blake is reading her romance book that has the 'katana' in it, and Weiss is looking through her textbooks taking extra notes. It was a pretty peaceful morning until they heard a knock on the door and it sounded rather urgent.

Blake was the one to get up and answer the door and standing behind the door was full of energy Coco. She had a huge smile as she looked at Blake before walking into the room to talk to the rest of the team.

Coco: Hello Guys!

Team rwby: Hey Coco

Ruby: Did you need something since you're here?

Coco: Yes actually, would you like to accompany me on a short mission on a call about some Grimm that were spotted next to a village in the forest?

Yang: Oh you bet, just let us get ready and we will meet you in the front in about 5 minutes.

Coco: Alright

With that Coco left to let the girls get ready with all their gear. Once the girls were finished, they left their dorm and went to the front of the school where they met up with Coco but they noticed that Coco didn't have her gear with her. Weiss gave a questioning look towards Coco to which Coco ignored and started to walk to the destinations. Team rwby followed behind and talked quietly amongst themselves.

Ruby: Why doesn't Coco have her stuff with her?

Weiss: I have no idea, we are supposed to be getting rid of Grimm but she didn't bring anything with her.

Yang: Maybe she is making us do all the work, not that I can't take them all out by myself.

Blake: *hits hang on the head* This isn't about if you can do it yourself or not

Yang rubbed her head but reluctantly nodded her head in agreement as they focused their attention back on Coco who was cautiously looking around. In the distance, a village could be seen as well as the pattering of loud feet. Blake pointed out the loud steps as everyone watched carefully as they continued to move forward with Coco just walking as if nothing is happening.

Team rwby: What the hell is Coco doing?

Arriving at the village, it is quiet with no signs of distress or being in danger so Yang went up to Coco and started asking what was really going on.

Coco: Ok I might have told a little bit of a lie. The truth is that I-

She was cut off by a loud snore and everyone turned around with their eyes widening in shock, all except for Coco. In front of them was Beowolf who was sleeping on its back but that wasn't what was surprising, what was surprising was the girl that was asleep on top of the Beowolf, laying on its stomach. Ruby started to reach for her weapon getting into a fighting stance followed by the rest of her team while Coco stepped back to observe.

Team rwby took a step forward but one of the members happened to step on a stick making the snap echo, causing the Beowolf to stir while also waking the girl. The girl's nose twitched as she caught the scent of the intruders, her eyes snapping open and her head faced directly at team rwby. They were stunned to see that her skin was almost pure white with red veins visible in some areas that matched her bright red eyes. She had two black horns on the top of her head and large sharp teeth that she bared at the group.