Fallacy Causes Jealousy

-------------------------------------------

(Dom)(Jealous)Raven x (Wolf Faunus)FemReader

Requested by MysteriousOne99

This one is a little longer than my others, I was having fun writing

-------------------------------------------

-Raven's Pov-

I woke up with a groan as I stretched out my entire body but stopped when I felt a muscle pull in my neck. Fuck that hurt, I turn over so I could wake up my beautiful wolfie girlfriend but I notice something.

Raven: Good morning my little wo-

She isn't there, when did she get up and leave. She wouldn't just leave without telling me, and definitely without accidentally waking me up meaning that she snuck out. Is she hiding something from me? No, there is no way that we tell each other everything, there has to be a reason why she snuck out.

Questions keep coming up in my head as I look at the empty space next to me before my eyes darken and I get up. I put my clothes on as I storm out of my tent alerting the rest of my camp until I speak out to them.

Raven: Has anyone seen Y/n this morning?

They all looked around as they were looking for Y/n and I looked around as well noticing that Vernal wasn't anywhere to be seen either. The rest of the camp was silent so I was about to leave until one of the males(Alex) called out to me.

Alex: I was up early and saw her run out of the tent and towards the woods, she seemed to be in a hurry. But she also looked like she was in pain and was panting a bit.

Panting? But what about Vernal, she would never leave my side. I asked Alex which way she took and started off in that direction, I was weaving through trees as I ran listening for any sound of Y/n but I couldn't get anything. It started to worry me that something might have happened to her until I heard whimpering causing me to stop running and look for the source of the noise.

The whimpers were followed by deep growls that almost sounded pain-filled so I started to slowly walk in the direction but a voice stopped me.

Vernal: Y/n, we have to go back I'm sure Raven is up and is worried sick about us but mostly you.

Y/n: N-no I *pant* can't go back. Stay with me *pant* just a bit longer, it will pass.

Vernal: I know how this works and it is going to come back but you can't hide out here when you have someone that can help you with this.

Y/n: I asked you for a reason you know! Why can't you just let me have this, please?

Vernal: *sighs* Fine, just lay back down then

I felt a ping in my heart as I was listening to the conversation, is something going on between them that they don't want me to know about. It's not possible, is Y/n cheating on me, no... no no no, that is unlikely she wouldn't do that to m-

Y/n: Ahh~

I froze, did Y/n just moan?  Impossible, they aren't doing this here right. Maybe I'm just overthinking this. Then I started to hear more moans and growls with Vernal trying to shush Y/n in the process, anger took over me as I stomped over to the two, who were sitting against a tree.

Raven: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!

They both jumped but I didn't give them a chance to say anything as I continued.

Raven: Do you know how worried I was when I woke up and saw that you weren't next to me! Only to hear that you ran into the forest and that you looked like you were in pain. Then I was scared that you couldn't be hurt but now I find you two together doing God knows what!