The Little Assistant

-------------------------------------------------

This will all be in Y/N's Pov

(Dom)Glynda x (Assistant)(Sub)FemReader

-------------------------------------------------

Alright, so I know that it hasn't been long since my graduation and my girlfriend got me a very touching gift, quite literally, it was sex. I graduated from Beacon Academy and am now a  huntress, I decided that I wanted to help the students so I am now an assistant for my girlfriend in her class. If you haven't guessed it already, my girlfriend is Glynda Goodwitch and she was more than happy to accept me as her assistant.

You see I started dating Glyda when I was still a student and we had to keep our relationship a secret for obvious reasons. Sometimes she would give me lunch detention just so we could hang out be we did a good job in keeping our relationship hidden from the students and teachers. We almost got caught a couple of times but I was able to stay hidden under her desk until the student or teacher left but they were really close calls.

Right now, I am on my way to her class so we can start the day, she left earlier than me today which is not a surprise since she needs to get ready for her classes. I get to the door and knock on it hearing an "enter" from my girlfriend in a professional voice. Rolling my eyes I open the door and see my girlfriend with her back to me writing notes on the board.

A smirk grows on my face as I walk up to her and hug her from behind, wrapping one arm around her waist and the other resting on her thigh. I felt her tense up until she turned her head and looked down at me, who was smiling at her. 

Glynda: Hey baby, what are you doing there all smiley?

Y/N: I'm not doing anything, can't I just give my wonderful girlfriend a hug and not have her suspect me of anything?

Glynda: Maybe if you haven't tried anything before but you have so I have to have a little suspicion. Now, what do you want?

Y/N: Wow I don't want anything, just a hug

Glynda: Alright, then you can do that without groping my boobs, right?

Y/N: I have no idea what you are talking about dear

I continued to move my hands on Glynda's boobs as I gave them a firm squeeze, causing her to groan a little bit. This gave me a boost in confidence but my confidence didn't last too long as when my hands were making their way down, Gynda grabbed them in a hard grip. I jumped a little at her grip and she turned in my arms and glared down at me, causing me to shrink back a little and step away.

She followed my steps until she backed me into her desk and started to lean forward and to my ear.

Glynda: Oh~ does my little kitten think that she can take the lead?

My face flushed but I felt like being a little bratty so I straightened myself up in a way to challenge her dominance. Maybe I shouldn't have challenged her, she grabbed my waist in a firm grip and spun me all the way around so that I was facing the desk. She forced me stomach-first onto the desk and hunched over me.

Glynda: You really wanted to challenge me there huh? Well, kitten what are you going to do now, it's not like you have enough power to get me off. We all know that I dom you so easily and you take it like a good kitten.

Y/N: *whimpers* I-I'm sorry Glynd-

*SPANK*

Glynda: What was that, I don't think that I heard the right name, what is my name again?