We'll Protect You But At A Cost Part 1

------------------------------------

(Yandere)(Futa)TeamRWBY x FemReader

Requested by RaidenNekoRanger99

------------------------------------

-No one's Pov-

Reports say that this rebellious person that authorities are looking for is around average height, had h/c hair, and e/c eyes. She is very elusive and anyone with information should notify Atlas officials immediately. Now next is the discussion of...

We see a busty yellow-haired girl watching the television screen as the news continued, her mind focused on the description of this girl until she was brought out of her head by breaking news.

This just in, the White Fang can be seen having another physical protest but what's different about this one is that they have spray painted the symbol of the elusive girl with a red 'x' over it. Our only guess is that they are against her as well.

The girl's blood boiled at the thought of someone else going after her girl as she took her scroll out and dialed a number.

???: Yang what's up?

Yang: We might have a problem on our hands

???: And that is?

Yang: Make sure the others are around you when I say this. It seems that people are after our girl

???: ...what

Yang: I was walking in Vale and heard it on the news, the White Fang and Atlas officials are looking for her. We have to find her before they do

???: Alright we are on it

Yang: I'll meet up with you later Weiss, I'm going to start looking

Weiss: Alright see you later

Yang then hung up her scroll sighing before her eyes drifted up to the top of a building where she looked right into a pair of emotionless e/c eyes. Just as fast as the eye contact was the girl vanished making Yang's eyes widen as she wanted to go look for her but she knew that it would be too soon.

Yang: We just need to look out not make our move

She decided to ignore her urge to chase after the girl, who they still didn't know by name, and started to walk back to the dorms. But unannounced to her, that same girl was watching her from a distance before she disappeared into the shadows.

-Y/n's Pov-

Why was she talking about me? Do I now have another enemy that I need to seek vengeance on because my patience is wavering on their failed attempts to find me? As I was walking across rooftops I couldn't get that yellow-haired girl's gaze out of my mind, there was something strange in her eyes. Something that I don't know what it is but I don't want to know what it is. I hopped off the last roof seeing the ice cream place that I fancy so I went inside, the owner knows me well since I always go there every other day.

Manager: Y/n, back for some more f/f ice cream

Y/n: Yes I would appreciate it

Manager: Well then let me get that up for you *puts ice cream in a cup* here you go Y/n

Y/n: Thank you sir this act of kindness will not be forgotten

Manager: Of course Y/n have a good day

Y/n: You as well

I walk to one of the booths that were against the wall and most out of sight not wanting to deal with anyone that might cause trouble for me as I just wanted to enjoy my ice cream. I always did have a bit of a sweet tooth but no one would ever know that from looking at me, I show no emotions and people say that I'm too serious. Honestly, it is very ignorant that people are pursuing me, I just don't want to be involved with anyone so I don't help anyone.