How Not To Study

-------------------------------------------

(Dom)Winter x FemReader x (Dom)Weiss

Requested by Nighttra

psa, rip to y/n

-------------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Having to deal with the ice princess can be a real pain but imagine having to deal with the ice queen as well, I deserve a reward for all my service. I mean they aren't that bad but when they are in a bad mood then, they are in a BAD mood. So I always make sure that I am on my best behavior for them except for maybe one small thing, studying. I hate studying, it never helped me and I've told them this but they still insist that I study.

Whenever I attempt to study I end up getting bored and doing something else, also it confuses me more(a/n: literally me during school). I never understood the benefit of studying, what I usually do is look over the notes before tests and I do just fine. This didn't go without notice as Weiss told me that what I do is a bad habit and that I should study with her. I agreed at first but she is super strict and it didn't help when she called her sister, Winter, in when I wasn't listening.

Let's just say that it was hard to walk or sit a few days after that "talk" so I have been pretending to study and telling them that I have been doing all my studies. I mean like what can go wrong, right? Well, I'll tell you exactly what went wrong, Winter invited me for a study/quiz session with her and Weiss. I guess I've lived long enough so why not make this worse for myself and completely ignore them...yeah that should work.

Currently, I am speed walking out of my class, it just ended and I could hear Weiss calling out to me since I haven't answered her in response to the study session. My pace picked up as I can hear her speed up and it then turned into a sprint with her yelling out to me. I then heard her on her scroll and I already knew who she was talking to, Winter. I cursed under my breath as I knew that I needed to hide so neither of them could find me.

A lot of people would think that I could maybe use my semblance to get away but my semblance is being able to see people's weak points. If I look at them, their weak points will turn a yellowish color so it is not really useful in this situation because I don't plan on fighting Weiss. Since I will lose miserably and then I will be fucked twice as bad, literally.

I gained a good bit of distance then I turned a corner and jumped up onto the wall as I hung on, I looked below and saw Weiss run past so I let out a sigh of relief. That was until I felt a hand grab onto my ankle, I hesitantly lowered my head and saw an angry Winter with a pissed-off Weiss behind her.

I started to panic so I tried to play it as cool and calmly as I could.

Y/n: Hi loves, I was just heading to that study session but it would seem that I got lost...

Their faces didn't let up as Winter yanked on my leg causing me to lose my grip as I fell into her arms as she tightly wrapped them around me. Weiss came around and stood right in front of my face, I smiled nervously at her as she gave me a dark smile back then she grabbed my ear as she started to walk with Winter in tow.

Y/n: Ow ow ow ow Weisssssss! That hurts!

Weiss: This could have all been avoided if you didn't run away from me and just came when I called to you but you wanted to be difficult.

I looked towards Winter for help but she just faced the other way and I knew I was in for it now. Weiss continued to drag me back to the dorm where she sat me in a chair then sat in one for herself. Winter entered next and closed the door, locking it, then going to sit on the bed that was in front of us, she took out the textbook and started flipping through the pages.