Salem x (Wolf Faunus)(Futa)FemReader

--------------------------------------------

Requested by JadenCarter

Btw I am in love with this picture

--------------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Right now I am in the kitchen making breakfast for me and my girlfriend so we can eat when she gets up. While cooking the food I started to sing to myself and I didn't realize that my girlfriend was standing right behind me listening.

Y/n: 🎶My baby~ my treasure, I swear my forever. My baby~ my treasure I love you forever~🎶 EEPPP!

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I was pulled back into a loving embrace that I know all too well.

Y/n: Jeez Salem, don't do that you scared me. At least let me know that you are coming into the room.

Salem: Sorry babe, I just wanted to listen to your singing and might I saw that it was beautiful. Were you singing about me *kisses my wolf ear*

Y/n: *smirks* No, actually I was talking about Cinder

A hand was making its way up my body as it wrapped around my neck and gave it a firm squeeze making my eyes widen and a gasp escapes my mouth. I started to apologize since I knew that if I said anything else that I would just be digging a deeper grave. Salem pressed against my back and I now realize that she only had on a bra and underwear making me slightly aroused as I could feel my dick become harder.

Salem: Now who was the song for?~

Y/n: It was for you baby

Salem: That's what I thought, don't say nonsense that will get you in trouble

Y/n: Yes ma'am

Salem: That's a good puppy now what are you making?

Y/n: Some pancakes and bacon

Salem: Sounds great, I'm gonna get some clothes then I will be back

I turned around and grabbed her arm, making her look at me with a sly smile. I dropped my hands and covered my crotch so she wouldn't be able to see my hard-on then I proceeded to turn back around acting as nothing happened. Footsteps were heard coming towards me as Salem's hands reached underneath mine and on top of my dick. She chuckled behind me and grabbed hold of my crotch making me yelp.

Salem: What's wrong baby?~

Y/n: Y-your hand, it's squeezing i-it

Salem: Squeezing what exactly

Y/n: Don't make me say it, y-you know I don't like to

Salem: Well I guess I'll just keep my hand here, you can continue making breakfast

I groaned as I tried to focus on making the food but it is really hard to focus when your girlfriend is kneading my dick from behind me. It's pretty hot though, especially since she is watching me struggle over my shoulder as every so often she would bite down on my wolf ear, making it twitch. After a bit, I just stopped making the food and just enjoyed the pleasure that my girlfriend was giving me but when she saw that I wasn't making the food anymore, she stopped.

Y/n: W-why did you stop?

Salem: I believe you are supposed to be making breakfast so I will go sit at the table and let to finish.

With that, she let go of me and went to the kitchen table which made me whimper only to get a chuckle in return. During the rest of the time that I was making breakfast, I was pouting cause I know that Salem only has spurts of being horny. We don't have sex often but when we do, I am the one that ends up being sore and exhausted while trying to get her to let to catch my breath. If she wants pleasure then she is going to take it whether I'm ready for it or not and usually I'm not prepared cause it usually happens when I am doing something.