Secretly A Dom

----------------------------------

(Sub)(Futa)Summer x (Cat Faunus)FemReader

Requested by MysteriousOne99

This is the first futa story so I am excited to write it!

----------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

Being a cat faunus is pretty great if I do say so myself, not only do I have ears and a tail like a cat but I behave like one too. If I am feeling primal then I'm going to be on all fours stalking different things and this includes my lovely girlfriend, Summer. She keeps toys for me whenever I am feeling really cat-like and it is amazing, especially when she brings out the laser pointer. She can have me chasing that thing for hours on end, seeing that I have a lot of stamina and want to use it for something.

Of course, I am not always the fun and energetic cat that most of the school sees me as, during fights I'm vicious and extremely serious. Right now I am in my dorm that I share with Summer, I think that Summer is out right now with Raven on a mission about a few Grimm that are in the forest.

I was playing games on the tv when I felt something strange, I started to burn up in my lower region. My eyes widened as I ran over to the calendar that I kept on my desk, looking at the date I saw that it was time for my heat cycle. I started to pant when the heat started to hit as I felt my knees start to get weak making them buckle. I held onto the desk trying to figure out what I was going to do I needed something, someone...

I needed Summer, right now. But I didn't know how long she was going to be or when she was going to get back, I can't go out and try to find her cause it would draw attention from other faunus. This is going to get worse if I don't deal with it right now, I don't want to become aggressive towards Summer when she comes back so maybe I can calm it down by doing it myself.

Straightening myself up, I made my way to the bed as I crawled onto it and laid down on my back taking a deep breath. It seemed to calm me down but my heat had another plan as it hit me again with a harder heatwave. I let out a growl as I ran my hand down my body and to my pants, swiftly slipping it into my panties and starting to rub my clit.

My opposite hand went to my boobs as I took off my shirt and stayed in my bra, pinching my nipples which sent sparks of pleasure to my clit. I was already dripping from my heat so it wasn't hard to slip two fingers inside myself, I let out a loud moan as I inserted my fingers while starting to pump them into me. My pace quickened as I couldn't stop myself from wanting release so badly but then I heard the doorknob turning. I was unable to stop my moving hand as the person walked into the room, it was Summer.

-Summer's Pov- before entering the dorm

Raven and I had finished getting rid of the Grimm, it was a fairly easy job especially with the two of us doing it. We were walking towards the dorm when Raven got a call on her scroll from Qrow, she answered and talked to her brother.

Raven: What's up Qrow?

Qrow: Hey, is Summer with you right now?

Raven: Yes she is, why?

Qrow: Cause there are loud moans coming from her room.

My eyes widened, there were moans coming from my room but Y/n should be the only one there, she doesn't have someone in there with her, does she? I started to walk away as Raven hung up her scroll and quickly caught up with me, once we go to the door we put our ears to the door and listened in. My heart broke when I heard the moans from the other side of the door, I stepped away from the door but Raven grabbed my arm and turned me towards her.