Yandere Against Bunny's Libido

--------------------------------------------

(Yandere)(Futa)Blake x (Bunny Faunus)FemReader

Requested by my darling MysteriousOne99

Hi beautiful readers, I'm not dead just had zero motivation to do any writing. Neither of my stories will be discontinued because I will always have new ideas for them. I don't plan on having a set schedule but sometime in the future, I hope to get at least one story done per week but who knows. Anyways I hope you enjoys, I think this is the most words I've written on a request.

--------------------------------------------

-Y/n's Pov-

There is just chaos everywhere, Grimm were coming from every direction that I could see. My senses were starting to become overwhelmed as my ears flopped down, I covered my view with my hands as I tried to calm myself. That is when a voice called out to me.

???: Y/n!

I looked toward the voice to see that it was my teammate f/n (friend name), running at me with their weapon drawn. My brain wasn't processing anything because I was so overwhelmed that I was only knocked back into reality when f/n pushed me to the ground and their axe came down on a beowolf that was ready to maul me. I stayed on the ground after, my breath becoming labored as I started to feel a little numb but f/n started to shake me. They were calling out to me as I slowly looked up at them showing that I wasn't processing anything that was happening.

F/n: Shit! I have to get you to safety until you get better

With that they picked me up, forgetting just how strong they are. This wasn't supposed to happen, Ozpin said that he had this all under control but then all of a sudden the barrier started to crack and it wasn't long before all the grimm swarmed up. I think that we have been fighting for hours and hours, it was a blur to me right now. I was brought out of my hazy thoughts when I was set down in a room.

???: Oh my oum Y/n! What happened to you?!

I looked over with wide and confused eyes still not being all there mentally or physically. When I fully looked over at who called me, I saw team RWBY or half of the team, it was Ruby and Weiss looking at me with severe concern. It still didn't dawn on me why they looked so concerned until my vision started to be consumed with black dots. Shaking my head, I started rapidly blinking to clear my eyes and everything went quiet and black.

-Ruby's Pov-

I quickly ran to catch Y/n as she started to fall over, when I looked at her it was clear that she was unconscious. It then drew my attention to the serious wounds that she had, she was one of the most experienced fighters in the school along with her team but there is something different about her. F/n ran to get medical supplies since they were specialized in this area and knew exactly what was needed. Weiss started to run around grabbing blankets as she laid them on the ground and I gently placed y/n on it so that f/n could get to work.

It has been 3 hours since y/n was patched up and stable and she still has yet to wake up. As Weiss and I were sitting next to her, the door burst open revealing Blake supporting an almost unconscious Yang. What got my attention was the fact that Yang... was missing an arm so I got up rushing to them, Blake was crying, repeatedly apologizing to Yang as she lay on the floor. F/n came over and started to help clean and bandage Yang's wound and while that was happening Blake kept staring at Y/n.

There was an unfamiliar look in her eyes, she started to walk toward the still-sleeping Y/n before leaning down and placing a folded piece of paper into her pocket. Before I could ask her anything, she sprinted out of the door while Weiss and I called out to her.